Reviews for Parallel Lives
kudagirl chapter 31 . 9/3/2008
So what's up with this Spike being such a coward? Hope Buffy kicks his ass up and down the street.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 31 . 8/31/2008
Awesome chapter ] Can't wait til the next one D
Stefke91 chapter 31 . 8/30/2008
So Spike and Angel finally meet... At least when both of them are sober :P Can't wait to see how Buffy and Rich are going to react when they find out the vampire is Angel... Please update soon!
Stefke91 chapter 30 . 8/27/2008
Love it! I've been waiting like forever on a new update :P So what's going to happen? Spike kills himself but, as nothing with him ever goes according to plan, turns entirely into a vampire? Or will Angel 'help' him and sire him? Please update soon, I really wanna know what'll happen!
kudagirl chapter 30 . 8/27/2008
I think Spike have lots of worries. He might become a vampire completely. Ethan has used bits of lies to go along with photos that look bad. His biggest mistake is shutting out Buffy who is going to kick his ass big time. Lots of damage control will be needed very soon. She will smile for the cameras and smack him behind closed doors. He didn't trust her love to be there for him no matter what so now he has really screwed up his life.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 30 . 8/27/2008
How long does it take you to update? Sorry I've been waiting for this for what feels like forever P

No-one else is updating recently so...

Update soon D
kudagirl chapter 29 . 8/17/2008
Buffy knows Spike pretty well. She didn't fall for the Scotland bit for a moment. Glad she is going after him. Can't wait for Spike, Angel and Buffy to butt heads. Cause that will be what happens. Isn't going to be a party.
Petrelli chapter 27 . 8/15/2008
Ew, you have conjoured terrible images in this chapter lol Joyce and Giles...Ew XD
Petrelli chapter 28 . 8/15/2008
No, Spike is in prison! And he found Angel, but was too wasted to know XD Loved it!

I really like how Angels world is so different to the one he is in now.

Cant wait for more keep it up!
kudagirl chapter 28 . 8/14/2008
Angel finally knows he isn't in his own world anymore. Because he needs an intvitation he is limited to what he can do. Spike is screwing himself over. Drinking and this Spike never lead to goodness for him. Now he has been arrested so that is on record. Just more fodder for Ethan to build his story around.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 28 . 8/13/2008
Oh dearr, silly Spike D
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 27 . 8/11/2008
D

Loved the last 3 chapters, just been away so couldn't reply. Hope you update soon!
kudagirl chapter 27 . 8/9/2008
Spike is cutting Buffy out of his live because he is afraid of what he is becoming. Shutting her out will hurt her more than anything he could do. Now he is playing into Ethan's hands by giving the guy more to smear the rockstar about. Now I like frisk Giles and Joyce. Bet Angel feels like he fell down the rabbit's hole. Making Willy's a gay bar is a hoot. Guess being a rockstar means you don't have to travel with a passport. If Spike left home without a shirt, I doubt he grabbed his passport. Can't wait to hear the conversation between vamp Angel and almost vamp Spike. Wouldn't be surprise if almost vamp Spike tries out his vamp strength on what he thinks is the past teenager who beat him so badly.
Petrelli chapter 26 . 8/8/2008
Aw, loved those last few chapters!

Im curious as to where you are going with Ethan, as he has all those pictures...

I felt quite sad when Spike bit Buffy, as he was afraid of hurting her, which is so sad! And also that Buffy is frightened of his changes.

Cant wait to see Angel some more.

Great chapters, cant wait for more!
kudagirl chapter 26 . 8/6/2008
Spike is terrified by the changes. Buffy is trying to get him to believe that he would never hurt her. Spike going out alone will only end up in badness somehow. Ready for Angel to come into the picture, please.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »