Reviews for Parallel Lives
Stefke91 chapter 26 . 8/5/2008
Love it! So Spike has bitten Buffy... I wonder how Rich and Tara are going to react to this, and that Spike's gone. When is the rest of the crew going to find out about what's happening? And when is Spike's strength going to develop? Would be fun if he kicked the door in anger and the entire door flew off in front of everybody :P Please update soon, I can't wait!
kudagirl chapter 25 . 8/3/2008
Love this story. I always love a follow up story to find out where the characters go next. Adore this Spike and Buffy. They are so loving toward each other. This Spike has more people caring about him than any story I have read. He is surrounded by love. Yea!
kudagirl chapter 24 . 7/30/2008
This Buffy and Spike support each other so they almost heal each other as well. So two angles of angst coming up. The Ethan one and then the vampire with Angel part. I seem to feel the Ethan one will cause more damage to their relationship.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 24 . 7/30/2008
“It won’t come to that,” replied Buffy firmly.

“But—”

“It won’t!”

Loved that bit

]
kudagirl chapter 23 . 7/28/2008
At least they got a moment of closeness and love before the angst slammed them. Poor Spike. He feels so guilty. Hopefully someone gets him to understand what happened to him was a form of rape. His free will was taken from him.

When I read the word "Whilst" it makes me smile. It's not a word we use in America. It's such a British word. We use while here in the States. Whilst is a bit poetic sounding to me.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 23 . 7/28/2008
EK

Did you have ot stop it there?
Petrelli chapter 22 . 7/26/2008
Oh gosh! I have no access to internet for a while, and come back to so many new chapters! Thank you! It was a pleasure reading them!

Oh, i cant wait to find out what Buffy thinks of his vampness!

Those last couple of chapters reminded me that i was supposed to be going to see Billy Idol in concert next Thursday, but i had to sell the ticket, since the tubes back are messed up :(

I look forward to reading more!
kudagirl chapter 22 . 7/26/2008
A blood sucker of a different kind-a mortal one who hunts under the cover of being a paparazzi. So fits Ethan.

Spike is playing into the hands of the press without knowing it. His interview will be cut into pieces where it will be quoted as him making the remark about enjoying having time away from Buffy while his remarks about loving her will disappear.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 22 . 7/26/2008
XD

I have nothing more to say than that...

XD XD XD
kudagirl chapter 21 . 7/24/2008
"Gotcha", well, you did. I expected something more about Buffy and Angel finally running into each other. Instead I get some dude named Chris macking on Spike. Ugh. Not even good macking either. You live to drive me crazy. Still love ya!
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 21 . 7/24/2008
OMG I'm in stitches! Spike's GAY! Well not really, but y aknow... lol
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
Awesome chapter (Y)

Sorry I took so long, haven't read my emails! D
kudagirl chapter 20 . 7/20/2008
So his new life as being almost vampire has positive effects on his moods as well.

The hat thing makes me wonder how James was able to go anywhere in the hight of Buffy fame time.

This was a very mellow chapter. Giving the characters a bit of rest, huh?
kudagirl chapter 19 . 7/17/2008
Buffy wanted to mother Joyce and Joyce wanted to get her life back. Very real life.

Still loving Tara and Rich. *Voted for Rich.* Love how they are taking care of Spike.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 19 . 7/17/2008