Reviews for Parallel Lives
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 18 . 7/14/2008
PMSL loved it, made me giggle!
kudagirl chapter 18 . 7/14/2008
"Evil bint" indeed. Phone sex-I sure that is not what the phone ads meant when they said reach out and touch someone. Ha! Love it.
Petrelli chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
Wow, Angel in their dimension...this is totally fab! Everything is different for Angel, and i cant wait for him to see Buffy XD Great chapter as always! Love it!
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
OMG that is awesome! So Angel got pulled through too? D
kudagirl chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
Angel's a bit slow on the uptake there, isn't he? Not really big on thinking about what was different around him, was he? Hello? Living on the Hellmouth leads to all kinds of weirdness. Angel should be use to that.
Petrelli chapter 16 . 7/8/2008
Wow, poor Spike now has yellow eyes, thats gonna be a hard one to conceal! And Angel is in thier dimension now...wow, this story is becoming like a rollercoaster, only there is twists, turns and ups, but no downs!

This is getting so interesting, as someone else said, i am also checking back everyday to see if it has been updated XD I look forward to reading more!
Stefke91 chapter 16 . 7/6/2008
Poor Spike... It's going to be difficult hiding the eye-thing (though I personally like the changing of colours, can't help it :P). So now Angel is in this dimension? That's a rather big twist! You know, I check every day to see if there's another chapter :P Too bad I'm going on vacation for two weeks, can't read then :(

There is one thing I don't really get in the story though. In chapter 10 Tara says everyone is linked to each other in every dimension, you know what part I'm talking about... But since the Spike in Dru's dimension was dusted in Prague, how can he be connected to Buffy and the other Scoobies?
kudagirl chapter 16 . 7/6/2008
So now that Angel has arrived, is he in Sunnydale? Will we now have Buffy coming into contact with Angel and merry making begin? Will Angel confuse this Buffy for his Buffy? And is it Angel or Angelus that has fallen into this world? Ah, you are the sly one.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 16 . 7/6/2008
You've officially got me obssessed with this story! LOL

Loved teh chapter!
Petrelli chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
I went away for a while, and return to find 4 new chapters! Yay!

Poor Spike! Needing Drus blood as a cure, right after she has been staked, was a major twist, didnt see either coming, especially Dru being staked. Love it! The suspence is killing me though, i wanna know what will happen to poor Spike, now that his cure went poof! I look forward to reading more.
kudagirl chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
Well, I didn't see Dru's dusting coming. So Spike is screwed in this world. So will they have to find another Drusilla to cure him? You evil, wicked woman. You do twist the tale.
Stefke91 chapter 14 . 6/30/2008
I love it! Can't wait for more, so please update soon! Are you going to turn Spike into a vampire?
kudagirl chapter 14 . 6/30/2008
Love nervous Spike running back and forth to grab stuff from his hotel room. Jealous of Tara getting to play with Spike's hair. Poor baby, seeing Dru out in the crowd. Hope someone come to save him before Drusilla get her trall on again.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 14 . 6/30/2008
Wow this just gets better! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while been really busy... update soon!
kudagirl chapter 13 . 6/29/2008
So this isn't canon Spike who was killed, but another dimension's Spike. Can't blame a girl for trying to find a spare Spike, can you? Is this Angel not smart enough to know that this Dru is shifting between dimensions?
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »