Reviews for Our Faerie Chronicles
frostyclown chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
Thanks for a good book love it plz don't
Stop writing plz
Meekasa chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT!? WHAT IS IT!? Please update again soon, this is a very good story.
atlanta chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
tell me
Kelly chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
this is awesome. :P
kelly chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
awesome :] i kust started this series :] its awesome to the max!
zoe alice chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
This was a pretty good story. I wasn't expecting a complete lack of canon characters, but Xainy was funny and cool, so it worked out. You do have a lot of grammar/spelling issues, though (most of which look like typos).
Dehlilah chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
I actually really loved this story! It actually felt like a whole new Spiderwick Adventure,Like Holly Black wrote it. The only think you need to do is prove read your story because you have mis-spelt some words,But other than that, I loved it. I'm going to read the second story now! Keep it up! xoxo
Azealia chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
This is such an awesome story, it really sounds like the originals and I cannot believe you are going to write ten! I look forward to more :)
ishashasha chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Awesome story, apart from a few typos that you could proof read it is a great story and I am going to go read the next now :)
ishashasha chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Awesome, I will defo be reading the rest. I am planning my own spiderwick fic and yours sounds just like the original :)
Mr Smile chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
This is for the entire story. I can't give any higher praise then to say I look forward to reading your further stories. Kudos to you.
Auburn Waves chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Love the story! I just can't believe you're going to write ten! Good luck and I am now going to read your other story.
GixieChic chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
please update! i know it can be very easy to ignore things but i want to read more!
Goonie Gal chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
HA HA so far so good. It's cute! and it seems to me that you've read the feild guide... Spiderwicks feild guide? Am i correct? Well you've done a wonderful job doing it, and keeping it to a point where it's a REAL story... but still has fantasies in it! Try giving more description on surroundings though... and carefull about spelling! Oh and KEEP IT UP!
EmpoweredWolfWrath chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Ha! pepper spray, that's funny! lol

Great chapter! I hope you update soon!