Reviews for Harry Potter and the Horcruxes' Quest
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 20 . 12/24/2017
Love It.
Rainbow Prime chapter 5 . 10/23/2017
Hah. Jean Grey actually isn't dead. I remember this from the comics now! It was the lead in to the Phoenix Saga, except now it has Harry Potter in it. This'll be interesting when Madeline Pryor comes along.
azzzeeeehA chapter 20 . 8/30/2017
This was brilliant. Everything. Everything was the best. Well throughout, we'll written. I think the Harry and Scott pairing is super cute. Also I love how they both met in this. How Logan was the one to be asked for help and that Harry gave the nickname Green Eyes. Would have like a more in-depth scene of Scott's reaction to the phone call, but apart from that I think you have don't everything brilliantly, brilliantly. Gosh, I loved this. That's for bring it to life, I'm sure many more will enjoy it, as well. ;) :)
Mashrose chapter 16 . 7/10/2017
The diary was destroyed in his second year.
Mashrose chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
HIS NAME IS NOT HAROLD! NOR IS IT HADRIAN, HAYDEN, HAREM, OR HARIAN! IT'S "JUST HARRY"!
AithusaRose chapter 20 . 2/12/2017
You don't know how much I LOVE this story! It was absolutely amazing, and I could feel all the emotions you put in this story. Great job!
Keighta chapter 20 . 1/27/2017
Loved Scott and Harry!
MattKennedy chapter 20 . 1/10/2017
Awesome story! :D Love how Harry and Scott are together!
MattKennedy chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
Love that Jean was the one to meet Harry! Though I'll admit to having hoped that Scott would have lost it in his grief and blasted Voldemort (and some of the Death Eaters) with his mutant ability on such a high level it took them and a big section of the castle out. :) And yay for Harry actually using a curse (the AK) to klll Voldemort rather than just try to disarm him. Because seriously? That was like one of the stupidest and lamest things ever in the books.
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 1/10/2017
Yay for Harry using the loop hole that simply destroying the cup while it's still in the vault doesn't count as stealing.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
Loved it ~Stasia
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 20 . 3/4/2016
jejej hermosa historia!
kurosakiami01 chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
Aw, cute! :) Thank you for sharing! It was a very interesting read :)
charm13insomnia chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
nice fic
Charlie0925 chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
Great job here hon! I loved this fic & the amazing characters you created here! ;o)