Reviews for The Closed Book Bella
swangirl 12 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Hello I favorited this story quite a while ago still no update... :L I was wondering if it was on hold or if you stopped writing it :l still love the story
stephi910 chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
def enjoying this short story...saw you haven't added anything in quite a while, were you planning on writing any more? would love to see the vision, or actual future, that alice was talking about for b&e!
FelicityT chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
good story
JarCJ chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Are you not writing this story anymore? I noticed you have not updated it in almost a year. I really think you should! This is very good story, with a very good plot. I really wish to see where this story will head.
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I love it! Keep goin I will definitly read it
GabrielsDoubt chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Aww that is so sad. That the watching her sleep thing didn't work out like he'd expected.

That said, I feel incredibly impatient with this story because in the prologue we've seen part of the end of the mystery... and I almost think the story is better without it, at least, the suspense is less frustrating. Hm, I wonder how Alice's long term visions are going?
MistressSandman chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
I thought Bella and Edward had two years worth of sessions? That's what I read at the end of the first chapter, am I mistaken?

May you have an enchanting evening,

Lady Sandman
mrs.emmettcullen21 chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
GREAT STORY! please rite more asap...that is so awesome its addicting!
Magenta Fun Bubbles chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
very different! and interesting, keep going

x Pixie Icewand x
ILoveVampires96 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
that. was. awesome! please continue with your story it is really good!
edwardismyhomeboi chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
I loved it. Update soon :D
Sam604 chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Your story is great. I like that Fact that Edward is a counselor. Please update soon; can't wait to read what will happen next.
bcookie chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
i love this story. it's so original, and it just pulls you in. update soon plz

bcookie
Briony chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Could you pretty please update this story I really like it and I really want to read more of it... it has been ages since you updated
Briony chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Please Continue with This Story

*Dropps to Knees and Beggs*

I am soo Boared... as it is school holidays in Australia...

And these storys are the only things stopping me from doing 'Family Stuff'

*Shudders*