Reviews for Sweet and troublesome
Crazy chapter 11 . 1/14
Hey, I just read this and this is crazy! Update your story to make us happy! _
XxKirizakixX chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
I doubt Ryoma would curse that much, but this is alternate reality..I love the story.
renechanneko chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Perfect. All I can say, I mean I love how real this story is. It's beautiful. Please update:)
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Wow, I admit that it took me quite awhile to finish this. Mostly because how awkward they were in the beginning. I can't read angst and awkwardness easily. Fluff and romance is easy. That's probably what makes me like stories like this so much because it was so natural the way you wrote it. You eased them into steady like and anger than friendship and love. I really like your Ryoma because even though he was ooc it's because CANON RYOMA hasn't been in that sort of situation before. The way you made his character I think that if this really happened (like I wish it would) THIS would be the way he acted. He's socially awkward and thirteen, he's not gonna be perfect. Also your Fuji. Your Fuji, is GREAT. Although it's fun to read for something romantic/comedy the teasing sadistic and always on top Fuji Syuusuke is very overdone. Even in the anime, he's not THAT good. Which is another reason I especially love this chapter 11. The way that Fuji is just as caught up in Ryoma, how he feels scared TOO. It's really refreshing and new, I WISH I could write as well as you do. This story is really dynamic and you already brought quite a bit of emotion with the FIRST CHAPTER. At eleven chapters this story has enough feeling for me to feel as if it had sixty. I love this and I really want to keep reading it. NEVER STOP WRITING! Your too good! Sometimes I feel like Thrill Pair has the best writers. I mean we have MoonExpressions, FairMoon (I know this is a collab account but whatever), Playgirl Eugene, Lady Androgene, Unreal phantom, Sweet Obsidian Rain, Ria Sakazaki, InnoncentXSorrow, Firey Chronicles, Ishka, UtSuKuShIiMoOn, and, of course, YOU! So please, I hope you update soon! :D
bunnykim89 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I loved it I've been reading this story for so long I think I've read I've read it a million times. I hope you update soon
Varia no Shizue chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
I really liked this. I love the way it feels so real, and I especially love the way you wrote Fuji. I find him really fascinating. I also like Ryoma, I don't think he's that OOC, and love makes fools of us all. I hope you'll pick up where you left off, I'd really like to read more.
Eru-chan chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Haha this is really cute and realistic! XD
Cainael chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Hello !
First of all, excuse my poor english. I'm french. I'm currently reading all Fuji/Ryoma anglish fiction I found. And obviously I just "finish" your story. This is my fav one in this moment !
I saw that you keep updating your Harry/Voldemort story, so you don't abandon writing... I would like to know if you will continue this great one ? almost 2 years without release ...

Awwwh they finally kissed ! that was a beautiful moment, I could also feel the heat rise in me !
I can't wait to see their progression !

I hope I will be able to read you soonly !
Good luck, and really don't give up this jewel !

Cainael
veldraphone chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
je t'aime mon ami, ce n'est absolument merveilleux
yukinari chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
please update i wanna know how their relationship is gonna end up like.
Kimihearts chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
This is sooooo good! XD I think it's one of the best thrill pair fics ever! I really hope that u continue this.
Faeliya chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Although in truth Ryoma's favorite color is silver, but... Loving the story so far. :)))

Awaiting the next update
100thAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I was wondering if you were going to update this story again (you must be sick of this question by now). I love how real everything sounds. They don’t just fall in love after a few chapters but really question how they feel about each other. I absolutely adore this fic and your writing style. _
Ms.BloodyLove chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
such a sweet story :) fuji needs to realize that he loves ryoma! lol i hope you update soon
Sajeka chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
wait, what was the object Fuji was holding in the beginning of the chapter?

and have you abandoned this fic, or are you planning to continue it? i really hope you continue, it is one of my favorites!

so please, please update.