Reviews for Perfection
4themoonshot chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love love love Ian/Wanda too! They were my favorite couple in the book. I hope you write more fanfics for The Host since there are so few out there!
iloveIanO chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
loved this was so sweet and amazing.I love the stories on Ian and you for this, you are an amazing you write more, thanks again.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww, this was really cute! I love how you made Wanda and Melanie twins and Jared Mel's boyfriend whom Wanda also likes. Meanwhile, Ian is the jealous best friend. It all fits the storyline perfectly :) I have to agree! I actually do prefer Mel/Jared but I still love Wanda/Ian!

Great job ;)
HalesXxGriffiths chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
ok, i know this is 'complete' but it actually looks like its going somewhere. just sayin'!
wow chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aww! :D
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Very cute, I liked it. )
AlwaysBettingOnAlice chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
love Ian!
ShelbySabaku chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
The Host section is up! add it there!

nice story!
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
aWW!

Too cute. Usually i don't even bother to read AU fics, Ian/Wanderer is my favorite ship in decades, and this was so worth it.
callistana chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Eek! I love it! The Host is quite possibly my favourite book at the moment, and Ian/Wanderer is so cute. This is going on my favourite stories list.
coco1217 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
that was really good. fluffy yes, but still so cute

I am rooting for Ian

I read The Host yesterday, it took me all day, but I couldn't seem to put it down.

I like Ian and Wanda more than I like Jared and Melanie, maybe that's bad, but I don't really care

anyways I enjoy your story!
Victoria Taylor chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I love Ian and Wanda as well. I do kinda like them better than Mel and Jared. I feel so wrong for saying that, but it's true. lol
Miriamimus chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Yays! me too, I just finished the Host, I love these two just as much! I've almost forgiven Stephenie Meyer for creating Edward Cullen! (I don't like him, please don't hit me!)

Anyway, nice job!
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Even without the body snatchers, that was beautiful! I think it portrays in such a real way the way that Ian and Wanda love each other...Ian's bit of jealousy of Jared...Wanda's love for Jared...but I love how Ian can make her forget about him with one kiss...it's okay there was no alien invasion there...lovely either way!
alys14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
sorry i didnt review before... i really like your writing style. its not too serious, but not childish or immature. a good blend i think. - i like how you can convey the feelings/moods in the story really well. its easy to get sucked into the story. keep it up! -