Reviews for Why I Hate You
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
this was a really lovely fanfiction; i really loved it.

and by the way; i do think you should check this link;

The person's entry is taken from your last chapter and has not been credited. I do not know if the person has asked permission to redistribute your story; but I thought I'd give tell you this.
Dream Weaver 713 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Very touching story. It brought a tear to my eyes. And very believable.
Hytey chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hah! I guessed after reading the summary that Lucrecia would show up, and I was right! o Anyway, after reading this, I'm starting to look at Sephiroth in a different way. The poor guy, he's had it hard. T_T Why did Square make it so hard to hate this guy? He's supposed to be a villain! Haha, anyway, I like this story a lot, and Aerith/s, along with the ending, made me smile. _
Lord Noctis chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I must say this is quite well written. I thought you're portrayl of the characters was good.
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Okay. I'm fine with that, I think that this is the best way to portray how Sephiroth became good: exactly as you did. Thank you.
EagleAmor chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Excellent story. You have just reveal the real feelings of Sephiroth in a very good way،I never thought of it like that. I almost felt sorry for him and that what makes him the best villain ever! - unlike Kefka - Also، Lucresia's talking with him felt so real and sensitive. Keep on good work and I'd like a story for Vincent، please!
Lady-Indis chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Do continue... this is fascinating and well-written :)
Shineko chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Very sweet story to read ahter a shitty day like mine.

Thanks!