Reviews for The Mercury Chronicles: A Hogsmeade Debut
Intervigilium chapter 1 . 10/11
Ouch, Intimidation 101 with the Mercurial Trio! I sort of want someone to give them a reality check, but the more I think about it - that's their reality right there, isn't it? Some of the Golden Trio's kids *would* grow up with their heads wired like that, after all the exposure.

Funny in all the right places, as usual, and the dialogue is perfect.
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/9
These three are pretty great together. I was pretty surprised at what they did to Fred; I wonder why they're like wen they grow up.
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Well written as always!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Perfect first line and I liked how Hugo was their mole. I loved the way they made an agreement with the press and how Albus coined "Mercurial Trio". I also liked how Angelica was offended by Rose asking Albus to walk them to the door. I did feel just a little bad for Freddy though...
hermionesw chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I really see the brattiness coming out and its cool. I have to say reading this makes me a little afraid of them, but it came with a whole lot more respect. plus no one had ever put my fav character (albus) as the bad boy so very interesting.

verity candor chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aw, but the Freddy bit was a bit terrifying... Egad.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I'm thinking they should all have been in Slytherin. They are all devious little t..., lol. I am enjoying this very much. And having seen a lot of kids their age that are that savvy, they are very believeable.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Ooh, cool! I think this one's my favorite so far. I never really thought of wizard celebrities, tabloids, and such, but I love how you've set them up
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Ooh much darker in this one. Dark Lord Potter seems a tad more accurate...

And reading this piece, I couldn't help but think of an Addams Family story I've been following. Are you familiar with that fandom? Kieranfoy has a great crossover between it and Harry Potter called 'Addams Family Education'. Takes place in the Next-Gen, and the 'making their point' in this chapter reminded me of the air of it.

Great work - Keep Writing!
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
So this was an amazing piece of work, as usual. The voices here just come through so strongly it's hard not to fall in love with every character. Angelica is definitely growing on me, and the Scorpius/Rose vibes are just enough to be felt but not enough to overpower that story.

One thing, it's bated, not baited, breath.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Your Albus will never fail to make me laugh, I think. :) I'm not sure what it is - I think it's the wit - but I'm really enjoying these. I think my favourite thing is how seamlessly you add in details from the world that Rowling invented, but mix them with your own creations.

And now, I'm off to read Angelina.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Fabulous. The story is well put together and very funny in the right spots.

Now I have to go back to read the rest of them.
Anomalous Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Brilliant, as usual. I'm a huge fan of the way the Trio is controlling their media identities. The way they handle it is so perfect. I love them getting their outfits together and then Albus's reaction when he walks in Madam Puddifoots.

The whole 'mole' thing was hilarious, as well-I love the idea of Hugo being their mole and his personality and attitude is perfect, by the way. I loved the scene between the Trio and Freddie-absolutely fitting that George's son would be so incredibly ANNOYING. Even though I, personally, thought the Trio's treatment of poor Freddie was a TAD harsh, it fit perfectly in the story.

You've done a brilliant job here. Nicely done.
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I'm telling you, Rose scares the hell out of me, but I like it. Hilarious and a great read as usual. You'll have to tell me your secret to making stories so funny and the characters leap off the page.
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Great! I love it! Some of the paragraphs strain your eyes though.