Reviews for Fairytale: The Next Generation
Ardente chapter 23 . 7/15/2006
really interesting idea, i liked it, it worked very well.
Verita chapter 23 . 6/1/2006
I loved this story and was excitedly reading it when I got to teh end Sadly enough, you haven't updated in 4 years. I know your profile says you aren't interested in fanficiton anymore...but I'm going to beam messages at you until you become interested again because this was a great story and I want to know the ending!
Sailacel chapter 23 . 3/27/2004
have you given up? because thats evil, have you forgotten about it? no time left? (over the last like 2 years you ahvet found the time to update like even once... ) gr on you! please remeber and continue this or even write a note of explination... like both your arms have fallen off and you can't type, anything! PLEASE!
Sailacel chapter 22 . 3/27/2004
i know that she's supposed to marry valor... but this guy knows MAGIC! so he could like teach her! once she cools off a wee little bit of course
Sailacel chapter 11 . 3/26/2004
aw luke's such a loser its cute
Sailacel chapter 8 . 3/26/2004
HA! i don't like valor very much... maybe he'll get better, or maybe im being judgemental since he's just had a rather tough day
Sailacel chapter 7 . 3/26/2004
ha! so thats how you spell "versus" i'll have to tell my friend who insisted itwas "virsus"...
and now for something completely different! (monty python)
you're story rocks! i cant wait for the ball! *whats so great about reading already written things is that i can just click the button and the next chapter is there waiting for me!*
Carcanet chapter 23 . 1/28/2004
Great story dude! The long-ness makes it real great. I just love long-ness. Continue the story and make the rest good as the other chapters. Great story, I would have to say again. Wow, it's really long. I like repeating myself it is really fun and it takes up a lot of space. Hehe... Oh well, this review will have to end sometime right, just like stories do, which sucks by the way! Anyway, great story...
phantomscyther chapter 23 . 12/2/2003
This story is great
you must finish it
HerOnlyChoice chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Hey Baloo, awesome story. It deffently stuck out in my mind and has some staying power. Don't want to nag or bring you back to a story that you're creativly filled of, but just wanted to know if there will ever be an end of this little tale. Rocking good read.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/27/2003
Drunkard and Sex-maniac.
LeopardDance chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Happily ever after? *cough* Riiiight... Good start though.
nicole chapter 24 . 12/30/2002
Hey Baloo,

I love your story but ya gotta finish it!
justscribbling chapter 22 . 12/1/2002
I had intended to come back here and write a proper review for FT:TNG, so.. here I am! :)

I think the first scene of Dragon, you aren't is my favorite scene thus far... It presented a very funny turn of events, and for me, quite unexpected.. and I _liked_ the interaction between the "kidnapper" and Vivienne.

I also liked the scene between David, Vir, and Orwell. Very funny! And it re-enforces the fact that all these fairy tales sort of co-exist in fairytale-land. :)

Hope to see a new addition soon!
justscribbling chapter 24 . 11/29/2002
My mind is numb... That's what happens when you happen to pick that one story you figure "hmm.. I'll try this one, a chapter or so, before I go sleep" ..and end up reading all there is 'cause you want to find out what happens next, despite the time!

I'm a little chagrined at how the parents turned out after their respective "happily ever after" ... - but then, you did say it was a parody - and it's been rather funny all around. In some ways, I find the parents more funny because ... it's so un-fairy-tale-like.. the horde (read: children) is a bit much to handle some times... because they're so -many- of them in a scene, at times.. but hey, they're quite entertaining. :)

But like I said, my brain's mush (read: can't really trust myself construct a coherent review) - not a negative reflection on your story, though ;) Was fun enough to keep me glued to the screen 'til I read it all.. Hope you manage to find some to write that next chapter!