Reviews for Midnight Meetings
wow
Eion1783 chapter 21 . 7/17
Update please!
nurassayas chapter 21 . 8/17/2016
more update please! omg im dying to know next lovely author! why are you so good in a cliff hanger?! I know it's been a few years already but please im begging you finish this fanfic omg
long live marshmallows chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
These chapters are highly amusing :)
SakuraNights01 chapter 20 . 4/24/2016
I LOVE this fanfic! This is the first Magic Kaito fanfic that I really enjoy! They stay so much in character, and the alternate story, "Midday Meetings" is entertaining also! :)
The King in White chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
Cute little series, but I'm a bit confused as to why it never came out that Kid and Kaito are the same person. Because of that you can't really label it as KaitoxAoko so much as KidxAoko.
PuppyLove chapter 21 . 6/6/2015
I love your fic! It is so funny and well written. Please update soon! (Also I love Midday Meetings too!)
Noc and NC chapter 21 . 6/3/2015
A little late to the party here- I finally decided to marathon the Magic Kaito anime this week (despite never reading the manga nor watching Conan), and while it was enjoyable, I was greatly disappointed by the fact that we never got to see Aoko interact with Kaito's Kid persona! I love the trope of a character's alter ego romancing the love interest! Too bad this seems to be the only story on fanfiction that really went in that direction, and it looks to be frozen at the moment.

But I know I love getting reviews even when I'm stuck updating at glacial speeds, so I figured I'd take a moment to say that I really love this story, unfinished or no! (Although that's a terrible spot to leave us on XP)
HuntressXHunter chapter 21 . 4/2/2015
That was amusing reaction
BloodDDB chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
Why did you stop? (*crying*) Please continue! I love it! (Midday Meetings, too!)
Qapleulia chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
"update", hm? "more often" hmm?
littlesugarcat chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
Pleeeeasse continue! It's so cute :) Though Aoko is really really dense!
Somehow I love Kid x Aoko much more than Kaito x Aoko.
Maybe because making Aoko fall in love with her nemesis is more exiting... and I like Kaito KIDs outfit XD
The chapters are nice and short :)
bell chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
owh...please update it a.s.a.p!im REALLY looking forward to it!btw,middays meeting...PLEASE!
igeisha chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Huh...? But the anime never shown any... difference...
Kitty chapter 4 . 6/20/2013