Reviews for Midnight Meetings
Ordalie dal Lugar chapter 21 . 3/13
Okay, I really, REALLY, enyoyed your fic... but in the other hand, I really, REALLY, hate you for this decade-long cliff-hanger, you know that ?

Because I barely read a KidAo fic with so much enthusiasm... I read it entirely, staying up at awful late hours because I just COULDN'T stop reading... and now I'm dying not knowing what will happen next ! Seriously, Kid just flee away from Inspector Nakamori to not be seen IN HIS DAUGHTER'S ROOM, and you're just letting us like that ? Heartless...

I really hope you'll update this story one day.
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 11/22/2017
brilliant!~~~~~
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 21 . 10/14/2017
wow
Eion1783 chapter 21 . 7/17/2017
Update please!
nurassayas chapter 21 . 8/17/2016
more update please! omg im dying to know next lovely author! why are you so good in a cliff hanger?! I know it's been a few years already but please im begging you finish this fanfic omg
long live marshmallows chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
These chapters are highly amusing :)
SakuraNights01 chapter 20 . 4/24/2016
I LOVE this fanfic! This is the first Magic Kaito fanfic that I really enjoy! They stay so much in character, and the alternate story, "Midday Meetings" is entertaining also! :)
The Jingo chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
Cute little series, but I'm a bit confused as to why it never came out that Kid and Kaito are the same person. Because of that you can't really label it as KaitoxAoko so much as KidxAoko.
PuppyLove chapter 21 . 6/6/2015
I love your fic! It is so funny and well written. Please update soon! (Also I love Midday Meetings too!)
Noc and NC chapter 21 . 6/3/2015
A little late to the party here- I finally decided to marathon the Magic Kaito anime this week (despite never reading the manga nor watching Conan), and while it was enjoyable, I was greatly disappointed by the fact that we never got to see Aoko interact with Kaito's Kid persona! I love the trope of a character's alter ego romancing the love interest! Too bad this seems to be the only story on fanfiction that really went in that direction, and it looks to be frozen at the moment.

But I know I love getting reviews even when I'm stuck updating at glacial speeds, so I figured I'd take a moment to say that I really love this story, unfinished or no! (Although that's a terrible spot to leave us on XP)
HuntressXHunter chapter 21 . 4/2/2015
That was amusing reaction
BloodDDB chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
Why did you stop? (*crying*) Please continue! I love it! (Midday Meetings, too!)
Qapleulia chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
"update", hm? "more often" hmm?
littlesugarcat chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
Pleeeeasse continue! It's so cute :) Though Aoko is really really dense!
Somehow I love Kid x Aoko much more than Kaito x Aoko.
Maybe because making Aoko fall in love with her nemesis is more exiting... and I like Kaito KIDs outfit XD
The chapters are nice and short :)
bell chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
owh...please update it a.s.a.p!im REALLY looking forward to it!btw,middays meeting...PLEASE!