Reviews for Summer Fling
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
lol a 3 year "summer fling" yeah (note sarasm) lol.
Unhappy Squirrel chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Nice. My sister is going to college next year and to get out of Kansas she applied and will be going to a college in Hickville, Missouri instead...wonderful choice, sis. I liked this. It was cute.

Oh, and KU's Engineering program is going straight down the drains (I should know that of almost all people).

Hm, SuicidalToeSocks seems familiar...

Anyway, nice one. Can't wait until Sunday because I'm not a birthday abandoner.
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Yeah, it's not that hard to get into KU. Although I'd think that Kit would have to get some scholarships. And what would he be studying exactly, maybe Engineering? I kind of wanted to go to KU, but that may be so I could watch the bball games, because although it's a gorgeous campus, those hills are horrible. It is a rather random place for Kit to go to school at, just because you live in Kansas (and I do too, about 3 miles from KU in fact). I loved that Nita's "summer fling" was a 3 year relationship, didn't see that coming. And she could probably get in there too, she just might not be able to afford it w/o scholarships. Plus, he could still take the SAT and get in, they accept both. And now my rambling is over.
Sykira chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Your story is great,this one-shot will help you get into more fascinating on writting.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oo, this is sad.
SuicidalToeSocks chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
WHERE THE HELL IS KU?

I don't know where you're talking about. Clarity, woman.

Also, I want orange juice. :D

Plus, I almost got a date to prom.

AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL KU IS.
summer-flower-girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This was great. Especially the “This isn’t a summer fling, Nita.”

“Yes it is.” “Summer flings don’t last three years.”

part. XD good job!
Techno-Poet chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw, it's sweet, and romantic! And it does make me think of all the seniors leaving :(

Good one-shot!