Reviews for The Laws of Chemistry
this be a dead account chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
O.O THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINED HE'D PUPPET-IZE HIMSELF! Very cool though, and heehee, I'm a guilty fan of gore. " Nice work with this chapter, but I HATE Orochimaru here. Ugh, he's so possessive and touchy and 'RAWR YOU'RE MINE ON THE BED NAO' and it's just like... Poor Sasori. o.o and OH MY GOSH, is Deidara's lover Hidan? :D Just a wild guess here. "
Thinkette chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
YAY! So far, I hate orochimaru and Dei's mystery relationshipy person. BECAUSE OROCHIMARU IS TOO POSSESIVE AND I DON'T KNOW DEI'S GUY OR GIRL. ARG! MAKE MORE! points gun to ur head (or u'll be sorry)
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
No, I think you hit him right on the mark. Orochimaru scares me! Like, ALOT! Creepy snake pedo . . .
Thinkette chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
One thing to say: LOLZ! Poor poor Saso. Sighs. Maybe Deidara can make you happy when the anniversery is over. Wink wink. I honestly don't like OroSaso. No offence. Actually, I hate any pairing with Sasori thats not Deidara. I'm weird like that. LOLZ.
this be a dead account chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Oh, Sasori, you asshole! D: Let Deidara warm and love you, goshdarnit. D: This is very sad. But thanks for the quick update! Awwh, murderr, protecting Sasori? D: NO! This is all very tragic. x3 Please update soon again.
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
SasuNaru! Naruto could have a split personality, and Sasuke want to kill Itachi because he pokes his forhead!
this be a dead account chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
:D YEAHH! DITCH OROCHIMARU. D And hahaha, only ten minutes after meeting Deidara and he's already jealous. x3 YAYZ! And hm, who was Deidara's old partner? D: Ita? Er... oh, and I can't wait to see what Sasori's going to say! Oh, and as for pairings, you should do Ino and Shikamaru, and Ino fears he's been seeing another girl. DD Bwahahaha. And then she gets with Sakura. XD Lol, I'm just thinking. Bah, I have crappy ideas. -.-" Or you could do Tenten and Neji, and Tenten feels like Neji's been paying more attention to his family honour than her? MY IDEAS OFFICIALLY SUCK. D8 Well, nice chapter! Update soon please!
this be a dead account chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
YAYY! Deidara! Finally, someone who'll treat Sori-kun like a /human being/ and not a sex toy! Please update, this story is so good!
this be a dead account chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
OOH! CREEPY! Orochimaru's soo possessive, pedophile-ish and CREEPY. ILOVVIT. :D
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
WOWW! :DD I'm already hooked! Ugh, willing Sasori in a relationship with Orochimaru! XDD Can't wait to read more, so off i go. :D
Pandasmoosh chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Ooh, I love Oro in this fic.

He's super creepy, but it works so well.

Can't wait for your next update. ;D
black55widow chapter 1 . 5/25/2008