Reviews for Legacy
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh. That was good. That was very good. Almost made me cry too.
Eques Pirate chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wonderfully written; I liked the ending, though now I really want to find out what Terry did in the past!
litra chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
loved this. it was well worth the read.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was awesome! Poor Dick and Terry.
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
this is amazing i loved it you really have some talent
CheesetothePower chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
yay for Ibn al Xu'ffasch (son of the bat)
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Wow. This story was really deep, and honestly...I think it's the best Batman Beyond story I've ever read.

And you're right, Terry is Batman's son, not Bruce's.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was one long ass one shot but it was so damn good. SEQUEL!
Onba chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
OMG!

. . . I really don't know what else to say . . .
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is greatest Batman Beyond story I've read. Terry's letter explaining what happened to Batclan after Joker/Robin incident, and his decision to go to the past in hope to save Batclan, even if the price is his own existence.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I can hear Terry's voice, which, in a piece like this, is about as high a compliment as you can give. At times it becomes too long and wordy, thus loosing some impact and generally being awkward as it's supposed to be spoken...however, it's made up for by the very astute observations and very, if not verifiably true, then logical, intuitions that Terry makes.
blabbering chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is an incredible story! Really well written with amazing detail, well thought out too. Keep up the amazing writing. :)
sckid chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is just so cool, I don't even have the words for it.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was EPIC! I loved it. When I first read your story, I thought it was very intriguing how you kind of made this like a drabble. I didn't really get why the quotes were there, then I read the end and it just totally blew me away. Nice portrayal of Terry and very defining last sentence. Very angsty too, which I love. Seems sad that Terry won't exist, but still epic! Write more, especially of Batman Beyond. You're fantastic!
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That last line is unnerving. Bravo.