Reviews for Giving In
vixie795 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Great One shot. I'm really happy with the way this had turned out and I'm glad for the fact that it ended with one as it is. :)
TipperKuu chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
God, that was one of the best ShikaKiba's I've ever read. No lies. I nearly died trying not to laugh, you have no idea how long it took me to breath again at the end.

You kept the characters beautifully in check yet somehow made them even more interesting.

Excellent work!
Won Ton Queen chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
lol. Wow. Clever storyline. Initiative. hahaha. You know, of all the guy-guy couples I've seen, I think I like ShikaKiba the best. Just cause they're so opposite & yet they compliment each other well. Well anyways, nice story. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Gaara's Lovely Lady chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aww...this was cute!
earthbender068 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
i was so worried that kiba was cheating on shika. but i should know better since it's kiba and he is loyal if anythings. a really good story. shika going to his friend for advice was a nice touch. poor chouji, hopefully he'll start getting more soon.

your first line set the entier mood for the story. really good job. this couple seems crack, but like you've illustrated makes sense.