Reviews for As Time Goes By
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I'm pretty sure I already read this story once... I just love the beginning :D
And the end is also nice.. even if Kakashis life is kind of sad...
aewea chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
god...It was great!kind of sad though...
Unterflieger chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Really sad but beautiful
berry5tz chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Wow, I really enjoyed how well written this was. It's not everyday that I read something this good. I must admit I was surprised by the ending. Idiot that I am. Failed to see that Jiraiya liked Kakashi.
tineyninja chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I ADORED this!
Helium Too chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Very good!
jj chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
wuw very very good
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Even though the topic is supposed to be slightly creepy (with the being yaoi and shottacon and everything), this was poetically beautiful. I think it's because it's such an obsolete perspective of Kakashi and Jiraiya's relationship and your ability to overlook the nonconforming aspect of this perspective that makes it beautiful. Loved it.
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aw, that's so cute :)
kakashidiot chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Very interesting and beautifully written - and gorgeous and sad. I'm sure I've read this before and maybe even commented before... but I feel like I need to say it again. Always love this!
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Just goes to show that you can make any couple seem believable when written well and with care. Bravo! I've never seen anything quite like this, and I really enjoyed it. It's refreshing to see a good, deep romance story with no smut. And I think it's more realistic that Jiraiya sort of has a distant love of Kakashi and never actually acts on it. He may be a pervy writer, but he has at least some decency. Engaging writing style and wonderful, humorous word choice. Wasn't bored with it once, and never had the urge to skip over lines.
PWTMC chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Damn, Kakashi, he says above their sputters and shouts, can't you do something about your kids?

Fabulous line.

Epic fic!
pervy sage-girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Sweet!

So lovely. Jiraiya is such a lovely man, and I always thought there must be a lot of history between these two.

Kakashi is a hard-ass killer but underneath he's soft as a kitten & so beautiful. You bring all of that out.

Fab!

Xx
Dharles Carwin chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Loved your view of Jiraiya and Sakumo's relationship and how Jiraiya met Kakashi. Not sure if I'm up for JiraiyaXKakashi... but it wasn't anything bad anyway so I don't care.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
poor kakashi. when i see him all sad looking i just want to snuggle him, and dismember all of the mean people.

sighs, guess i am just too much of a protective older sister, i've offered to do the same thing when my brothers came home from school crying cause of bullies.

mum reminded me that prison is not fun.

awesome story!