Reviews for The Wall
cmr2014 chapter 1 . 2/16
I already know from the summary this story will break me.

"... Easy Company..."
Band of Brothers. Saving Private Ryan. The Pacific. Hacksaw Ridge. Many more.
There are movies civilians NEED to see, because they are so well-done that hopefully civilians will gain a greater appreciation for what soldiers go through on their behalf.
Vietnam was an unpopular war, but it is despicable that so many Americans allowed themselves to behave horribly to the men and boys who served over there. I wasn't there, but I know those who were, and they were broken, and so many of them came back and were spit on, and they are fine men who should not have been treated that way by the very people they signed up to protect. Even draftees were doing what they felt was their civic duty, answering the call. I can't talk about it without wanting to punch somebody and cry at the same time.

This story is an honor to everyone not just who was there, but everyone who's chewed dirt in whatever form.

Damnit, you have just broken me. Thank you for this wonderful story.
lederra chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Heartbreaking but good.
BluePandaCandy chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I really liked it. I was always a fan of Zeke and Jennifer and who knows maybe they did get together after the show was done. Too bad that part was never shown like a reunion of some sort for the show.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Excellent.

Rate: A
razeZ10 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Very nice story, very well written. Nice imagry,you did a very good job of explaining how the characters were feeling at the time and how much it hurt to be at the wall.

Very nice, keep it up.
jmshumakersr chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Nice story and very well written.
Lynnp chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
What a touching story. Thanks so much for sharing.

Lynn

x
WynterSnow chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very nicely done. I've been to the Wall, and it really brings out the emotion.