Reviews for Best Friends Forever Or Not?
MerandaS chapter 31 . 10/15/2010
I loved this story!

No story that I have ever read was able to cause so many tears out of me.

You are an outstanding author and throughout these stories you have kept me on the edge of my seat.

What made it even better was how unpredictable it was..

But one question...

What DID Molly see when she yelled "Daddy!" I know you said it would be in Molly's Diary but you also said it would be the alternate ending...
eminem chapter 30 . 8/10/2010
even tho im reviewing this chapter but im reviewing thw whole story, im crying reading it. its tht sad)): but when i read tht she was okk and alll i still was crying. it was a really good story((:

-eminem((:
KIT-kpop92 chapter 28 . 7/16/2010
This was a great story. This story hit home a little and I ended up crying a lot. Like others I have also lost someone because of cancer.

My grandma was diagnosed with lung cancer and she died about a month after she was diagnosed. It happened less than 2 weeks before Christmas and our family still has a hard time when Christmas comes around.

I send my regards to anyone who has suffered because of cancer, whether they have it or if they have lost someone because of it.
Nicole chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
This story is just like a book I have recently read. It was called Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. Right down to the diary it was like almost the same.
avatar1211 chapter 22 . 6/26/2010
Wow that was heart breaking I am definitely crying!
Ezzii.Bii chapter 30 . 6/7/2010
you guys know that Zabo is reall community in my country [ pronounce it like Zab-bohh], weird i kno lol. Miracle! she really is a miralce, i mean i thought bella wuz gonna die then a total 180 happened then at the beginning of the chapetre i thought sumthing wuz gonna happen to MAcy, then i thought something was going to happen to bella or miracle. i'm going on to the next chapter and i soooo hope i'm wrong about Macy and/or Bella
MissBookQueen chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
I just finisth the story cried so so much.

I lost my uncle last year to cancer and it was so hard reading this story.
sundayrose001 chapter 32 . 4/14/2010
I hate to admit it but your story made me cry. I love Bella, Alice & Rose's relationship, so strong. If it were only like that in the real world. Loved it so much! I hopre you continue writing, your great at doing it.
sundayrose001 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
Oh wow! All of them with twins! Hahahaha
Ness88 chapter 28 . 3/20/2010
omg the very best sequal ever love it nessa .x.x.x.
carolinagurlly chapter 32 . 3/14/2010
this is one of the best stories i read...
latour chapter 30 . 3/9/2010
what a fantastic story, not easy to read but great none the less and I am so so so glad that it had a happy ending which I was really not expecting.

I'm looking forward to reading some more of your work

thanks so much

K.
latour chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
I haven't found these first few chapters easy to read as I too have lost a baby in the same way but I do think that you have handled a very difficult subject with sensitivity and thoughtfulness.
angeljax chapter 28 . 2/9/2010
wow this was a touching story, I cried through it so much, I thought for sure she was going to pass away! Loved the Epi! Thank you for writing this story!
jessica158363 chapter 22 . 2/5/2010
ok so I know this story is complete and I usually do not review until im all done complete stories but I could not wait.. I am sitting here at 5:30am crying like a baby over this story. I have not been able to put this story down since i started it earlier today and now I think im gonna have to finish it before i can even think about falling asleep..

Awesome story though.