Reviews for Best Friends Forever Or Not?
Nicole chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
This story is just like a book I have recently read. It was called Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. Right down to the diary it was like almost the same.
avatar1211 chapter 22 . 6/26/2010
Wow that was heart breaking I am definitely crying!
Ezzii.Bii chapter 30 . 6/7/2010
you guys know that Zabo is reall community in my country [ pronounce it like Zab-bohh], weird i kno lol. Miracle! she really is a miralce, i mean i thought bella wuz gonna die then a total 180 happened then at the beginning of the chapetre i thought sumthing wuz gonna happen to MAcy, then i thought something was going to happen to bella or miracle. i'm going on to the next chapter and i soooo hope i'm wrong about Macy and/or Bella
MissBookQueen chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
I just finisth the story cried so so much.

I lost my uncle last year to cancer and it was so hard reading this story.
sundayrose001 chapter 32 . 4/14/2010
I hate to admit it but your story made me cry. I love Bella, Alice & Rose's relationship, so strong. If it were only like that in the real world. Loved it so much! I hopre you continue writing, your great at doing it.
sundayrose001 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
Oh wow! All of them with twins! Hahahaha
nessa81833 chapter 28 . 3/20/2010
omg the very best sequal ever love it nessa .x.x.x.
carolinagurlly chapter 32 . 3/14/2010
this is one of the best stories i read...
latour chapter 30 . 3/9/2010
what a fantastic story, not easy to read but great none the less and I am so so so glad that it had a happy ending which I was really not expecting.

I'm looking forward to reading some more of your work

thanks so much

K.
latour chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
I haven't found these first few chapters easy to read as I too have lost a baby in the same way but I do think that you have handled a very difficult subject with sensitivity and thoughtfulness.
angeljax chapter 28 . 2/9/2010
wow this was a touching story, I cried through it so much, I thought for sure she was going to pass away! Loved the Epi! Thank you for writing this story!
jessica158363 chapter 22 . 2/5/2010
ok so I know this story is complete and I usually do not review until im all done complete stories but I could not wait.. I am sitting here at 5:30am crying like a baby over this story. I have not been able to put this story down since i started it earlier today and now I think im gonna have to finish it before i can even think about falling asleep..

Awesome story though.
scrosby66 chapter 28 . 1/24/2010
The goosebumps on my body right now are so huge my skin hurts where my pants and shirt are touching my body!
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 32 . 1/23/2010
i was so mad at you for a while toward the end, but then when i read the epilogue, i was mad at myself for crying over a story.

i cant really say that i have had to deal with breast cancer personally, but i did have a child born with cancer. he is now eight and no signs of the cancer, just the scar. this story just reminded me of how miracles work. thanks for writing such a touching story.
denise marie cullen chapter 32 . 1/8/2010
excellent story. cannot read this story without a box of tissues. keep up the good work.
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »