Reviews for Best Friends Forever Or Not?
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 32 . 1/23/2010
i was so mad at you for a while toward the end, but then when i read the epilogue, i was mad at myself for crying over a story.

i cant really say that i have had to deal with breast cancer personally, but i did have a child born with cancer. he is now eight and no signs of the cancer, just the scar. this story just reminded me of how miracles work. thanks for writing such a touching story.
denise marie cullen chapter 32 . 1/8/2010
excellent story. cannot read this story without a box of tissues. keep up the good work.
MzCoqueta chapter 32 . 12/20/2009
wow is all i can say i read both your stories and thanks because your story made me realize that life is short and that i have to go and get myself check...i been scared to go to the doctor becuase it seems that evertime i go he has bad news...anyways love love ur stories and i am glad that Macy change...sometimes bad news helps people open their eyes...
gretuliaaa chapter 24 . 12/12/2009
i never cry when i read fanfic stories,but on this one i cried,just like the first time i saw "titanic"

brilliant story.
SexyVampyre chapter 29 . 12/5/2009
i loved your story. i'll be thinking of somthing, and it'll remind me of it. my Aunt is battling with cancer. i'm not sure what type though.

I really like all of this. i feel the need to say thank you. women, and men who read this may be saved, just because you wrote it.

thank you!
Jasperlover09 chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Si I read Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and now I'm reading this...first of all great stories btw. And I really think the perfect song for both of these stories is a country song by Bomshel it's called "Fight Like a Girl" You should listen to it, when I'm doubting myself in my school and in life I listen to it and it helps.
his golden perfection chapter 28 . 11/25/2009
i have tears sliding down my cheeks, cuz im sad (from previous chapters)

and happy cuz im so happy bella didn't pass away.

SO HAPPY. i really liked this story and the one before it.

it was so... good, and u could pretty much imagine it.

well girls just wannahave fun was more of a happy story,

this one was amzing too, but I kinda expected a tragedy at

by the looks of it... but I AM SO HAPPY SHE LIVED.

it wasn't a perfect happily ever atfer (i hope ur not offended by that),

but it was definetely happy.

i never expected the story to go in the direction it did...

but it worked i guess. so emtional... agh, i can't get that fact out of my head

i honestly like girls just wanna have fun better than this one

but only cuz the other was was so much happier i think.

but their both about the same. cuz they both rock. :)

well I honestly luved these two stories, great job! 3
his golden perfection chapter 25 . 11/25/2009
why, why, why? She can't die! she can't. she won't right? im like crying right now... so emotional :(

plz say she wont
his golden perfection chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
omg can't wait to read the rest! sounds so good already! :)
TwiguysObsessed chapter 28 . 11/23/2009
this was an absolutly beautiful story.

I am lucky, as i have had no relatives of friends to suffer from breast cancer, but it really made me aware of the issue. thankyou.
twimom817 chapter 28 . 11/17/2009
Wow is all I can say. After reading Girls I never imagined this story would go where it went. Bu ti have to say as soon as I read the prologue to this story I knew exactly where this story was going. Weird but I remember the part in the other story when Edward asked her about the mark.

This story touched my heart and I really enjoyed it even if I was crying most of the chapters. Great job. I look forward to more of your work.
Foreverpurple109 chapter 28 . 10/28/2009
I absolutley love your story! I swear I had a box of tissues right next to me and by the time the story was finished all the tissues were gone and I was left with pile of used tissues. Your story is amazing. I was crying throughout the story because of what happened to bella. You are an amazing author!

Xoxo,

ExB InTeRtWiNeD fOrEvEr
Meganlucy chapter 22 . 10/27/2009
Well this is my first ever review of a fanfiction even though i have read loads

i have my reasons for not reviewing but i just had to after this chapter

this story is so good GJWHF was Brilliant and this 1 is great 2

the reason for me to review is because of Bella and Breast cancer , that is a very tough topic in my life as my mum died of breast cance 3 years ago,

you are portraying this part of the story very well ,, the emotions are so strong and i have gone through a pack of tissues and im gonna go hunt another 1

i know that the story is already finished and its a shame i couldnt have been reading it as you wrote it

Love to you and keep goin

xo
Cvanessa chapter 28 . 10/22/2009
Wow, I always look for something fun to read (boy, I had no clue what I was getting myself into with this story) it is such a good story. It is so emotional and well written. I loved it.
Always loving Twilight chapter 32 . 10/14/2009
This is one of the best story i have ever read ...i cry so hard this ...i know what it like to lost to someone to cancer
1,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »