Reviews for Best Friends Forever Or Not?
MzCoqueta chapter 32 . 12/20/2009
wow is all i can say i read both your stories and thanks because your story made me realize that life is short and that i have to go and get myself check...i been scared to go to the doctor becuase it seems that evertime i go he has bad news...anyways love love ur stories and i am glad that Macy change...sometimes bad news helps people open their eyes...
gretuliaaa chapter 24 . 12/12/2009
i never cry when i read fanfic stories,but on this one i cried,just like the first time i saw "titanic"

brilliant story.
SexyVampyre chapter 29 . 12/5/2009
i loved your story. i'll be thinking of somthing, and it'll remind me of it. my Aunt is battling with cancer. i'm not sure what type though.

I really like all of this. i feel the need to say thank you. women, and men who read this may be saved, just because you wrote it.

thank you!
Jasperlover09 chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Si I read Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and now I'm reading this...first of all great stories btw. And I really think the perfect song for both of these stories is a country song by Bomshel it's called "Fight Like a Girl" You should listen to it, when I'm doubting myself in my school and in life I listen to it and it helps.
his golden perfection chapter 28 . 11/25/2009
i have tears sliding down my cheeks, cuz im sad (from previous chapters)

and happy cuz im so happy bella didn't pass away.

SO HAPPY. i really liked this story and the one before it.

it was so... good, and u could pretty much imagine it.

well girls just wannahave fun was more of a happy story,

this one was amzing too, but I kinda expected a tragedy at

by the looks of it... but I AM SO HAPPY SHE LIVED.

it wasn't a perfect happily ever atfer (i hope ur not offended by that),

but it was definetely happy.

i never expected the story to go in the direction it did...

but it worked i guess. so emtional... agh, i can't get that fact out of my head

i honestly like girls just wanna have fun better than this one

but only cuz the other was was so much happier i think.

but their both about the same. cuz they both rock. :)

well I honestly luved these two stories, great job! 3
his golden perfection chapter 25 . 11/25/2009
why, why, why? She can't die! she can't. she won't right? im like crying right now... so emotional :(

plz say she wont
his golden perfection chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
omg can't wait to read the rest! sounds so good already! :)
TwiguysObsessed chapter 28 . 11/23/2009
this was an absolutly beautiful story.

I am lucky, as i have had no relatives of friends to suffer from breast cancer, but it really made me aware of the issue. thankyou.
twimom817 chapter 28 . 11/17/2009
Wow is all I can say. After reading Girls I never imagined this story would go where it went. Bu ti have to say as soon as I read the prologue to this story I knew exactly where this story was going. Weird but I remember the part in the other story when Edward asked her about the mark.

This story touched my heart and I really enjoyed it even if I was crying most of the chapters. Great job. I look forward to more of your work.
Foreverpurple109 chapter 28 . 10/28/2009
I absolutley love your story! I swear I had a box of tissues right next to me and by the time the story was finished all the tissues were gone and I was left with pile of used tissues. Your story is amazing. I was crying throughout the story because of what happened to bella. You are an amazing author!

Xoxo,

ExB InTeRtWiNeD fOrEvEr
Meganlucy chapter 22 . 10/27/2009
Well this is my first ever review of a fanfiction even though i have read loads

i have my reasons for not reviewing but i just had to after this chapter

this story is so good GJWHF was Brilliant and this 1 is great 2

the reason for me to review is because of Bella and Breast cancer , that is a very tough topic in my life as my mum died of breast cance 3 years ago,

you are portraying this part of the story very well ,, the emotions are so strong and i have gone through a pack of tissues and im gonna go hunt another 1

i know that the story is already finished and its a shame i couldnt have been reading it as you wrote it

Love to you and keep goin

xo
Cvanessa chapter 28 . 10/22/2009
Wow, I always look for something fun to read (boy, I had no clue what I was getting myself into with this story) it is such a good story. It is so emotional and well written. I loved it.
Always loving Twilight chapter 32 . 10/14/2009
This is one of the best story i have ever read ...i cry so hard this ...i know what it like to lost to someone to cancer
Angelwells chapter 29 . 10/14/2009
This was one of the most powerful stories i have ever read. And i know it has been a while since you completed this but I just wanted to let you know who much I enjoyed reading this epic tale, and how deeply it touched, cause at the moment i am sitting here surrounded by tissues and one very stuffy nose.

So thank you, thank you for sharing this story with all of us. Thank you for all your dedication in completing this and for having the courage to post it. Thank you.

Angel :D
Vanquish13 chapter 28 . 9/26/2009
okay...im so relieved that bella didn't pass away in this fic..

every time edward or bella passes away...i have a hard time dealing with it...i can't sleep. LOL.

but this is was an awesome sequeal to an awesome fic. congrats!
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »