Reviews for Best Friends Forever Or Not?
Flyawayhome624 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Really Good, can't wait for more.
psychodancechick89 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
EEP! What a way to start the sequel! Please let the baby live! And you've got me even more worried with the prequel...GAH!
tobreakfree chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
to say goodbye? WHAT? she best not be dying!
birdee18 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Wow, this starts off with a bang! I can't believe you left us with a cliffhanger like that! Please give us more soon!
TotallyTwilightObsessed chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Good and I am very glad for a sequal... but I really hope this story will not have a sad ending!
Miss November June chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Oh My Gosh! I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing story. I'm already itching for more! Update soon, please oh please!
USAirForceGal chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Wow...I am hooked already! I can't wait to read more! Update a.s.a.p. and remember: We all love you and your stories!
josben chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Oh Edward - what ails you!

Can't wait for more!
nielanut chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
very intense!
darcy13 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
I'm confused with the dates. In the Prologue Bella remembers 2008. Is she just going off to college in 2008? What year is it when the girls graduate from college and go on the cruise and to Disney? She finds out she's pregnant in 2011 supposedly right after she gets married. So did they go on the cruise in 2011?

I'm surprised that Edward would take off like that. I wouldn't have guessed that would be his reaction.

Emmett has really become a rock for Rose and Macy.

I hope Bella's baby is ok. 7 months is early to deliver. And why is she burning up with fever? Lots of drama here.
darcy13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Say goodbye? Oh no. Bella's not dying, is she? She'd only be 40 - 45 years old.

Sometimes the best of friends can have silences that last months. It happens when you live thousands of miles apart, time zones are different, and your lives get busy. But that tie of friendship never breaks. Of course they'd be there is she said she needed them. But WHY does she need them? You have me worried.
jilyjam chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
gosh, that made me cry...

why have they all fallen out? Will there be a happy ending for Bella and the baby?

kudos

update soon!

x
alibubba22 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
This is awesome! what a great sequel to GJWHF. Keep up the good work!
josben chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh, this sounds really ominous.
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78