Reviews for Addicted
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
cool
RegalFirebird chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was some of the best writing I have ever seen PERIOD. You have some sort of gift, to take such a heart-rending yet painfully true message out of a children's cartoon. I hope that you continue to write with the amazing talent that has gotten you this far. This has made me fall even deeper in love with Prowl's character, thanks so much! )
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
aw i loved it it was so sweet and yet yes sad at the same time BUT PROWL PULLED THROUGH WHO
fireweed15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
How did you do this? Seriously- this whole fic just made me fall more in love with Prowl than I already am.

I watched "A Fistful of Energon" a few nights ago on YouTube and was blown away by the episode- more specifically, by Prowl in this episode. It was exactly as you described- we were dealing with a very different Prowl, folks. (As I worded it in a review I did on a forum I belong to, “It was almost like the real Prowl had been bound, gagged and locked in a closet somewhere in Detroit…”)

Moving back to your fic, I loved it immensely. I can’t speak with personal knowledge, but you truly showed addiction at its worst- slowly consuming Prowl until there was practically nothing left. Everything in this piece was very skillfully written, right down to Prowl convincing himself that he can steal his next fix and the agony of withdrawal. Kudos fr handling the scene with the birds’ nest so beautifully- this was, without a doubt, my favorite scene in the episode.

On the lighter note, you wrote the rest of the cast beautifully and so true to character, particularly Sari and Bumblebee. I loved your ending, and wish with all my heart that it could have been a part of the episode. Overall, nothing short of freaking fantastic!

supergeek17

(P.S. I do have one little question, though, but I'll ask via PM rather than here.)
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
...whoa.

This is what's so great about fanfiction. Finding neat, wierd, and slightly frightening insights into something that, on the surface, would seem to be a simple cartoon.

I can actually see this happening in the episode. And I don't think I've ever seen this idea explored for a TF character. Kudos for coming up with something new! :D
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was just plain awesome. Seriously.
swarlock chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
It was well the read.

Not preachy but to the point which is sometimes missed by some people.
srg1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow... After reading your story, I went right away to watch the episode. It's great. Plus your story really put some insights in what Prowl did and was thinking. This is just a really amazing story.
Cyndi chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aww, beautiful. Poor Prowl...always the lone wolf who doesn't seem to fully realize he has people who truly care.
Dreamer's Way chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw, this was such a moving story...makes me wish I didn't missed the espiode...Anyway, this totally is five stars!