Reviews for Super Cena
sophistication18 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I WANT TO MEET HIS CLONE!
Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Nice job once again Becy and congrats you have offically turned one of my best friend who used to be a hardcore Cena fan into a Cena basher!
The Rated R Superstar chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
This story is awesome. Cena Haters Unite!
Instant Classic Superstar Pac chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I just wanna send a shout-out to that lame troll Jorrie 4Ever… but only if you consider a condescending two-liner a shout-out. And a condescending two-liner is actually necessary here, because does this guest flamer honestly expect me, yourself, or anyone with a brain, to believe that helpless teenage fangirls having an orgasm about the guy and fantasizing him with either themselves or Barbie Wilson constitutes as hard work?

No, Snap, what you're doing is what constitutes as hard work. This story, while it's apparently supposed to be serious, has the potential to make a real entertaining parody of Cena without even trying. And even though I've stopped trying to be a fan of the guy for over a year now, this could be very good. I'll be looking forward to chaos ensuing between John Cena and "Super" Cena. Whether hilarious or action packed, I expect him to be better written here than he's been in WWE for the last three years.
AdriannaLili chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
you have my attenction now please try to keep it please continue soon. Great job.

Alyx
Thee Britty chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Brillance...pure brillance...

I loved it :)

Lubs, Britty
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Haha...Super Cena...what a fag...

I like the idea. It's actually a good one but let's hope to God that they don't EVER clone him in real life; I can barely tolerate one SuperMonkey!

LOVED IT!

Lubs, Britty
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
OOH LETS SEE THE CLONE!
Deceiving Eyes chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
'“Baby girl, we’ve discussed this. You were okay with it. I’m okay with it. Besides, who couldn’t use a little more John Cena in their lives?” John grinned.'

ME, for one!

And I can name countless others.

Jorrie is the worst pairing ever, only douches read it!
cassymae chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Interesting.

People make me laugh; thankfully, I haven't had any flames yet, but the people who flame are just wasting their time and every one elses. I like to read them because it makes me laugh! ]
giftiebee chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
omg. I love this...and you.

Haha, I really couldn't handle more than one of him. No way. I feel like this is going to get weird tho. Just one of those gut feelings...
Crazy-RKO-Fan chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
I love this story! :)

it's really interesting and I can't wait for another chapter.

I read the flame you were talking about in the beginning of the chapter and I laughed like crazy. I like the pairing Jorrie but I think it's pretty pathetic to go crazy over one thing that you wrote, that most likely was a joke. It's a free country and we're entitled to our own opinions and I think your a great writer.

Anyway if you could leave a review for my stories, it would be awesome. Thank you. :)
Queen Islanzadi chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Yay! I was right! XD But I was thinking more along the lines of Michael and Lilly's parents, Michael himself didn't even register. But I guess I didn't think of what Michael himself does XD I hope all of that made sense.

LOL Gotta love people who ATTEMPT to flame XD So pathetic.
Jessi Brooks-Cena54 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
o the clone is finished! I can't wait to see what happens and how John reacts! nd to the one person who flamed u...well...they suck!
nolongerwriting-x chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Another awesome chapter.

I agree with whoever said this was original- it is! I've never seen anything like it before and... Wow.

How do you come up with things like this?

Yeah, again, awesome.