Reviews for Supers and Wizards: The Sons of Lily
blushingpixie chapter 2 . 6/28/2019
I love it and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2017
Add more chapters please
AwesomeSauce1331 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Hey! I was going to post the following in the 2nd chapter, but I guess I already reviewed it, so if you read this, please pretend it's in the next chapter instead of this one. Thank you! :)
Hi! This story is really awesome and I hate criticizing people so all I'll say in that department is that your grammar is a little off, but hey! This isn't a real book so grammar shrammar! Also, I love how you put Warren and Harry as brothers! That's so awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AwesomeSauce1331 chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
I love this. I can actually see them as brothers. And I'm a fanatic of Harry Potter so please please PLEASE continue please. Please and thank you?
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
Update soon
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
YAY! I really like this.
tsieggen902 chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
Hey I like the story alot it has potential and a good story background I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
kiroigenaya chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
um,I don't know if you'd do it,or if you've completely abandoned this story,but could you please write some more on it? please?
gategirl15747 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Please please please post more chapters
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Aw. This is aborable. I wonder what happens next...
Toby860 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
oh harry should discover that he has a power as well but its been overshadowed by the fact that he focused on being a wizard. but now it can develop
Amathys chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
aww that was adorable. I would sincerely hope to see more of this story. I have never read anything with this crossover so this story is really my first. Please continue )
Moonstar Daughter of Hades chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
O.O Warren has the same birthday as me... wow, my day just got much better :D
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Oooooo! Moree pleaseee and where did you find the sky high/HP stories?