Reviews for Supers and Wizards: The Sons of Lily
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 2 . 7/7
YAY! I really like this.
tsieggen902 chapter 2 . 5/4
Hey I like the story alot it has potential and a good story background I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
kiroigenaya chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
um,I don't know if you'd do it,or if you've completely abandoned this story,but could you please write some more on it? please?
gategirl15747 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Please please please post more chapters
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Aw. This is aborable. I wonder what happens next...
Toby860 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
oh harry should discover that he has a power as well but its been overshadowed by the fact that he focused on being a wizard. but now it can develop
Amathys chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
aww that was adorable. I would sincerely hope to see more of this story. I have never read anything with this crossover so this story is really my first. Please continue )
Moonstar Daughter of Hades chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
O.O Warren has the same birthday as me... wow, my day just got much better :D
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Oooooo! Moree pleaseee and where did you find the sky high/HP stories?
Mrs.Jayy Von Monroe chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Pease update. This is really good.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Klostrophobic claustrophobic
And you have many more typos in this one than in the previous chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Hey,
You've got some typos.
For instance you say 'know reason' instead of no reason and you say there instead of their.
frozenangel1988 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Damn, awesome concept. You should really update. I kinda want to write my own now, just with Harry being the older...
Haytang chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Wow. This is good. You still with us? As in, if I were starting to bug you for updates, would you react (at least with a forget it, but I would like a 'Okay' better...)