Reviews for Stolen Innocence
sayantikarai chapter 5 . 11/11
I love Snarry too thank you thank you thankyou
MollyMuffinHead chapter 50 . 8/3
Thanks for the story. The second half dragged, but kept to the plot well. I have one criticism about the grammar. Than and then are completely different words, and to and too are not interchangeable. It was a fresh take on a well traveled plot. Thanks.
Willena chapter 1 . 7/25
rape, graphic
you are such a great writer. AS harry was talking i started crying myself
Disorder affect chapter 12 . 4/10
Hdhdhhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhhd

Affected by disorders
Hdhdhdhdhdhhddghdhdhdhdhhdhdhdhdhhdhd
Beccann chapter 45 . 2/11
Severus Snapes Birthday is not in December. It is in January.
jacquisup chapter 43 . 11/6/2019
Me and my boyfriend will make each other feel better. Especially me because right now me and the middle of my older sisters aren’t going together that well and she fighting constantly with her husband. Me and my boyfriend don’t see each other that often but call and text each other everyday. Both of us are to disabled to get our license so we use the ride or a family member. Living with six people in a medium sized house and only four bedrooms isn’t really a good thing for me. Especially when your nephew steals from you at 12.
ymaxwell39 chapter 45 . 8/20/2019
Severus Snape's birthday is January 9, 1960
Tenjo chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Not reading this, I was just curious about something. With authors who write slash, why do they feel the need to make EVERYONE gay, or at the very least bi? In the summary alone there’re three gays and one bi, two of which are pedophiles and one of which is a rapist.
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 4/20/2019
Why are writers answer to child abuse making the victim date a person old enough to be thier fathers. They need parenting not sex with another adult
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 35 . 10/10/2018
i love this story, don't get me wrong. but the title should be crappy promises.
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 44 . 10/9/2018
you got a lot of severus's bavkstory wrong, but this is still really good
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2018
really amazing!
DanaRussell chapter 33 . 8/30/2018
Hi I like your story
10390903-Delete-account-please chapter 50 . 3/11/2018
That was good off to the squeal.