Reviews for Stolen Innocence
Cloud chapter 8 . 9/10/2021
Well, this was sadddddd
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 36 . 7/16/2021
this story is an abomination...not because of the ideas, because those are actually good... it is the way it is written... it's poorly executed and confusing. I suggest a decent beta.
Stacy Damato chapter 50 . 7/14/2021
Hope to see what happens next
Tony Moonstone chapter 50 . 5/15/2021
This was a very good story.
Lots of healing and twists and turns.
Shocked to see 4 Gryffindors turned evil.
I’m so happy that Harry got a family he always wanted and to be loved.
Can’t wait to read other stories from you.
Take care and be safe!
Tony Moonstone chapter 30 . 5/14/2021
So far, I’m enjoying the story.
Though I’m unsure of the age difference between Harry and Snape so even though Harry is 16, I’m picturing Snape in his 30s.
Not my first foray into Snarry will see how it goes.
Take care and be safe!
AngelsOfDeath2343 chapter 7 . 4/2/2021
what story are we at is voldemort dead? but that doesn't make sense of sev and albus is alive I'm confused
slytherab chapter 11 . 2/5/2021
How did no one remember to inform the woman of child welfare about the abuse that Harry suffered? The trial part is unreal, like a video that clearly shows the rape of a MINOR going on isn't enough for a trial? Not to mention witnesses like Tonks, Moody, Snape, Remus, Lucius ... Everyone could testify in his place, especially his guardians. I don't want to be boring, but it's weird that Harry gets into a relationship with an older man, and so quickly trusts Lucius or even Remus.
KittyKat 123 chapter 9 . 1/28/2021
Normally I am against snarry but this was too cute! (i also prefer sirius and remus but i like remus and lucius too)
sayantikarai chapter 5 . 11/11/2020
I love Snarry too thank you thank you thankyou
MollyMuffinHead chapter 50 . 8/3/2020
Thanks for the story. The second half dragged, but kept to the plot well. I have one criticism about the grammar. Than and then are completely different words, and to and too are not interchangeable. It was a fresh take on a well traveled plot. Thanks.
Willena chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
rape, graphic
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2020
you are such a great writer. AS harry was talking i started crying myself
Disorder affect chapter 12 . 4/10/2020
Hdhdhhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhhd

Affected by disorders
Hdhdhdhdhdhhddghdhdhdhdhhdhdhdhdhhdhd
Beccann chapter 45 . 2/11/2020
Severus Snapes Birthday is not in December. It is in January.
jacquisup chapter 43 . 11/6/2019
Me and my boyfriend will make each other feel better. Especially me because right now me and the middle of my older sisters aren’t going together that well and she fighting constantly with her husband. Me and my boyfriend don’t see each other that often but call and text each other everyday. Both of us are to disabled to get our license so we use the ride or a family member. Living with six people in a medium sized house and only four bedrooms isn’t really a good thing for me. Especially when your nephew steals from you at 12.