Reviews for Stolen Innocence
slashslut chapter 37 . 5/6/2009
for f-k's sake: why not question those idiots with that truth potion or something? this is getting ridic . . .
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Plot is excellent, but you're in serious need of a beta. It's good, but there are parts that get slightly repetitive or confusing.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
LUCIUS IS A BADASS!
loretta537 chapter 50 . 5/4/2009
this was a great story
Dreamione chapter 29 . 3/27/2009
What a brilliant and sentimentally story! I even cried sometimes and need many tissues! May I (perhaps)ask you for permission to translate your story in german? It would by a great honor for me! Write me your answer to my E-Mail Adress:

kind regards

Dreamione
Sleepygirl68 chapter 51 . 3/5/2009
Liked this story.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 50 . 3/3/2009
this is really really good!
Molpadia chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Your comment at the bottom is noted and it even if that did happen I am not your judge but it is slightly reassuring. To be pefectly honest I find the families interaction with harry's problem amusing. Comming from a similar situation, people never found out till it was too late...so actually seeing what could have happened lifts my heart...but still its amusing for some strange reason. Oh and I hope draco goes all wonky possesive on anyone that bothers harry, and I hope harry decides to kick Bubblebee's ass. It would go something like this...

Harry stormed into the great hall. The feast that had currently been underway was now absolutely silent. All you could hear was the harsh breathing the racing heart of one idiotic old fool, who happens to go by the name albus, who should really be called moron. Power exudes from harry as the walks down the narrow way towards the head table...and when he gets there the Moron decides to play grandfatherness and Harry blows off his head with so much power The morons beard gets braided. lol mwhahaha,...ahem...cough cough* sorry bout that...but it is funny,.,
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
damn... i want to finish tis story but gotta sleep now... i have school 2morrow... augh... plus, the story is really too long... i'll just try to finish it somewhere tis week or weekend! i luv it so far! i feel sorry for harry but angry at dumbledore! i do hope harry and severus will get together!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
i feel sorry for harry... damn, remus/lucius doesn't really know what's going on with harry right now... well, i do hope dat harry is gonna be with severus! so far, tis is a good story! i'll read the rest later... good job so far!
IAmRay-Ray chapter 33 . 2/12/2009
From anyone who he had been expecting a response from on that he had not expected Ginny who suddenly had tears in her ears, to slap him hard across the face, both Greg and Harry having their eyes on Seamus the ant not on her.\

tears in her ears?

their eyes on semus the ant

are these typing ares or jokes
Bam4Me chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
Please don't let Draco hate him. Please don't.
HpReWritten chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
poor harry
Katalara chapter 51 . 12/4/2008
Loved the story, looking forward to the sequel!

harryginnylovers chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
My God! Your spelling is atrocious, as is your grammar. Perhaps you should think about a beta and as it's complete, re-writing it to remove all the errors. Apart from that the story is a good one. Different and not normally my cup of tea, but I like it all the same. I don't normally like Remus with anyone other than Sirius or Tonks, but somehow you seem to have made it work. Congrats.
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »