Reviews for Stolen Innocence
Marylouanna chapter 41 . 8/26/2017
Love it
Guest chapter 50 . 8/26/2017
Lovely truely. You are a spectacular writer.
Dragonwolf12k chapter 43 . 7/10/2017
add a sex scene between harry and sev
Wonderlistic chapter 50 . 5/16/2017
Wow I'm very please with the end of this story everything was put on the perfect balance. Can't wait to start the sequel as well.
Guest chapter 46 . 4/2/2017
Severus birthday is January 9 accourding to wiki/Severus_Snape
fredkavanya chapter 46 . 10/29/2016
Don't take anything I'm about to say the wrong way. I hate it when people bitch about characters being too OOC in fanfics. It's not possible to have any of the characters in character since none of you wonderful writers are JK Rowling. So what if in this story major of the characters are highly OOC, but to me I prefer stories like this. I enjoy reading stories where the characters do things you wouldn't expect them too. I'm surprised that you had Lucius paired with Remus, but I like reading stories where there are unexpected pairings like this. I love this story it's a perfect balance of angst, hurt & comfort, drama, and romance in it. I hope nothing I said offended you. This is a wo story it really is. I just wanted to voice my thoughts that's all. I'm sorry if I said anything to offend you.
One last note I never liked: Albus, Ginny, Vernon, or Ron very much in the first place I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like any of them. :)
Sam chapter 50 . 9/19/2016
When is the sequel going to be posted I don't see it
nightpurr1 chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
I hope as I read the next couple of chapters or so it is made public that HP was put in direct danger due to AD taking him from his adopted fathers without true legal right and even told that HP would be in danger. I mean he is relative to Tonka and from mother. If truly concern what a better place then someone with legal right to protect him?
I hope you make a fool out of AD in the eyes of the. Plublic.
nightpurr1 chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
I don't understand the last ch! It makes me angry!
Why didn't someone that spar to care about Harry tell the child welfare woman under a private vow that the Uncle raped him! VERY CONFESSED AND UPSET. HELP ME UNDERSTAND, PLEASE.
If your child had been raped would you be more concerned about a private vow with a child welfare agency or letting the child go back to the abuser?
Guest chapter 50 . 6/29/2016
This story was amazing.
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 50 . 4/12/2016
This story is amazing!
Melanie chapter 25 . 2/15/2016
I just really want to say I love the way you portray all the characters in this story, but especially Draco. You've done a fantastic job and I'm loving the plot
percabeth1643 chapter 14 . 2/8/2016
so, wait, this is going a little fast. They're sort of friends-ish, and harry sorta trusts snape, and BAM! they're kissing?
Dagger-Seishin chapter 50 . 1/27/2016
Nicely done. An interesting story that wasn't difficult to read but kept your interest from beginning to end.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 50 . 1/15/2016