Reviews for Stolen Innocence
lovelydrarrylover chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
700th reviewer here! Just wanna say that this story is amazing so far and I am on the edge of my seat. Love it!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Why would his new dads let him date a man who is the same age as them no parent would think that dating thier teacher is okay . If you are the same age as me or older stay away from my kid
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
*gives Draco, Harry, and Severus earplugs* Put these on. You're gonna need these.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Lucius ships it…
delete-account-please 6166489 chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
Great story loved it now off to read Regaining Innocence.
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Dumbledore got off FAR TOO LIGHTLY!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
this is good but it could do with the attention of a beta
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 50 . 9/3/2014
Fantastic story really liked it off too read Regaining Innocence.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Minerva should never have been head of house on top of deputy headmistress and teaching add to that the fact that she tried to do all three jobs plus the majority of Albus's as well didn't help. I really like her but she was really overworked and pushed around by Albus.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Harry never really cared for the fortune all he ever wanted was to be loved and accepted for himself.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
I hope those potions work for him.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
It will take a lot if love, patience and care to get Harry to see the real him and not the forced version if his Uncles making. And it's only going to get worse in school because the secret will get out passed around and Ron will be the head of it I bet cause he will hate Harry's new family.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
LOL no matter how you look at it someone was going to be ticked whether its Severus for everyone butt into his private lives, or the two dad's with keeping secrets or Harry for everyone talking about him.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Jeez give them a break if this keeps up Harry will never be at ease with Severus or any man lol. Draco really has rotten timing.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Severus would actually be an excellent choice. He actually cares for Harry but also Harry trusts Severus, and that's makes a world of difference.
715 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »