Reviews for Stolen Innocence
The Potters of the Future chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
I don't think this is last we'll see of Dumbles
ryoma.wolfcub.3685 chapter 50 . 6/21/2014
Great story loved it. Read it all in one day. :-)
SSLN chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Omg! I was enjoying and curious about your story but now it's just pissed me off sooooo much! I mean wtf?! What. The. Actual. Fuck?! If everything is legal dumblewhore has no right and no backing to get harry removed without proof. Second if they were really going to look into the abuse at the Dursleys they should have sent harry to a neutral place instead of leave him there on his own. Third with so many adults in the law force thinking something is wrong something should be done to stop it! Fourth given harry potters alarming reaction to being told he's going back to the muggles the auroras should have stopped the transfer and takin harry to an office or hospital to be questioned and checked, if they knew how to do their fuckin jobs! Fifth WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY TELL THE AUTHORITIES THAT HARRY WAS RAPED?! AND FUCKING 6th they are muthafuckin wizards! If they really wanted to solve this shit quickly and efficiently they would have looked at memories and used truth serum! The whole situation is just unreal unprofessional uncaring stupid and enraging. Its like someone wants harry to be raped again! Dafuq!? And last but not least 7th why oh dear merlin WHY didn't someone, say moody or snape, GO with harry and dumblewhore to the Dursleys so that when dumblewhore left they were there to give vernon the evil look of death and stay by Harry the whole time nearly giving vernon a heart attack due to fear and anger at not getting what he wants. I mean seriously! And what kind of crappy job are they all doing to not know that the Dursleys divorced and aren't stable before sending harry there! Youd think ppl would actually check that the so called safest place for the wizarding savior was indeed fucking safe! Bunch a dumb ass fucktards! I'm done. I hope the rest of your story goes well but I just cannot handle anymore of their complete retardedness. Let me know if you've written a story where the ppl who are supposed to help aren't completely incompetent. I'm SilentSnowLeopardNinja btw.
Breanna3593 chapter 37 . 5/30/2014
I think I'm going to cut my loses here. I can't believe that I read this far. This is so unoriginal and none of the characters are separate characters within themselves. You have every person acting and saying the same thing (over and over again!). I was disappointed throughout this whole thing, but... Thanks for putting it out there anyway.
guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I really like you story so far, but please try to use something other than "penis". I find it a bit ... unnerving hearing that word.
thewolf74 chapter 50 . 4/28/2014
I'm so happy that Harry finally found the family that he always wanted. I'm happy that Ron, Ginny, Dean, Seamus, Dumbledore, and his Uncle all went to prison. I hope that Harry and Severus can start the family that the want to. I really liked this story.
SparklingBoobs chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
By the gods! I have been trying to find this story for over a YEAR! FINALLY! I remember reading about 4 chapters of this and then I freaking lost it, forgot the title, blah, blah, blah. BUT I FOUND YOU! As far as I can remember, this story was a freaking tear jerker, but beautifully written. I almost started squealing when I found out there was a sequel. So... Here I go! I'll most likely review when a certain chapter causing an emotional uproar. There's your warning.

- Morrigen
Alie-yaoi chapter 50 . 12/15/2013
I like this story
XxZessxX chapter 50 . 10/6/2013
So after two days of reading I'm at the end (though I had to force myself to stop reading for it was the middle of the night, so I just read the last ten chapters today xD).
A nice story. I really like how you wrote and dealed with the abuse and what it did to Harry but along the way it drowned a bit in the other parts of the stories. Draco and Blaise and especially Lucius and Remus and the pregnancy. After Harry's attac you focused very much on that. Don't get me wrong I loved the story and really enjoyed reading every minute of it but I thought it was a bit sad Severus and Harry were all cosy and at ease and so. But they were sweet.
I loved Harry's vow I nearly cried because it was so sweet :3 And I liked that the thought of Harry's rape and had him react properly. I mean until that the never when further than kissing so it was one hell of a step for Harry. Harry must have been on edge before the actual night for he knew what wedding night means and thought it would be their first time together and his first time of beeing made love to proper and tender and beeing touched at all after his Uncle raped him. I would have liked if you would've mentioned it.
Lucius and Remus xD I never thought of them beeing a couple but oddly enough I really liked them together. But the thought of Lucius Malfoy with a baby belly was hilarious xD The strong and noble Malfoy with a bump and totally hormonal xD Must have been a hard time for Remus and the boys.
The other pairings, I would've never thought of them. I mean who would set up Luna and Vincent but they were a nice couple like all the others. I really liked Blaise he and Draco are really cool and sweet together.
I liked how you wrote Severus and Harry. I already mentioned that I enjoyed reading but I think one more time wont do any harm xD So... good job :)
jeanette9a chapter 50 . 4/18/2013
sweet ending. XD
Kichou chapter 50 . 4/12/2013
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
silverose29 chapter 50 . 3/9/2013
interesting story i wasn't ure if i would like it at first but i did i love the development of all the characters
katiablackwood chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
love it
Mashkai30 chapter 50 . 2/2/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
staretoile chapter 50 . 1/16/2013
Hi TheFoundersFour,

your story Stolen Innocence is really great. The idea of Remus and Lucius beeing in
a loving relationship for a decade and finally beeing able to marry each other. Poor
Harry they should have been faster with adopting him so that he wouldn't have
been abused and raped by his uncle. Vernon is really a cruel person! And Albus isn't
better. Seending Harry back when he has a new loving family. Then Ron and Ginny
beeing so mean to Harry after all he has been through.

I like it how Harry's relationship to his new family develops. How he trusts Lucius
because he knows how Harry is feeling and how Harry and Draco become brothers.
It was so sweet how they are happy to become a little sister.

Then the relationship to Severus. He is really patient and his dates are so cute. I
loved the weeding between them.

I am looking forward to read your sequel!
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »