Reviews for Stolen Innocence
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
LOL no matter how you look at it someone was going to be ticked whether its Severus for everyone butt into his private lives, or the two dad's with keeping secrets or Harry for everyone talking about him.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Jeez give them a break if this keeps up Harry will never be at ease with Severus or any man lol. Draco really has rotten timing.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Severus would actually be an excellent choice. He actually cares for Harry but also Harry trusts Severus, and that's makes a world of difference.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Severus will have his work cut out for him...btw why does the wizarding world need a insane headmaster for Harry has already killed Voldemort so the community is safe for now?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
He's going to get attacked...but will it be death eaters orvRon for becoming a Malfoy and going Dark?
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
They shouldn't have promised no retribution he won't stop going after Harry till he gets what he wants from him.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Albus is going to screw the trial up so it's either publicized or it gets in the paper isn't he. Since this is after fifth year he has taken his owls so technically he doesn't have to go back to school he could get tutors to study for his NEWTS right? Because Albus wants his fame and his money he wont leave him alone till he gets what he wants from him.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Why didn't anyone say what happened to Harry there...when they do get him make sure they get that tape.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Most Godsons call their Godfather Uncle so never really thought anything of it. But am surprised at how well Draco and Harry are getting along since they were heavy rivals at school.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 50 . 8/23/2014
Marvelous story really liked it off too read Regaining Innocence.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 50 . 7/20/2014
Stunning story really liked it off too read Regaining Innocence.
Rose of Dusk chapter 30 . 7/10/2014
*Sigh* They're all one big, happy, gãy family!
The Potters of the Future chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
I don't think this is last we'll see of Dumbles
ryoma.wolfcub.3685 chapter 50 . 6/21/2014
Great story loved it. Read it all in one day. :-)
SSLN chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Omg! I was enjoying and curious about your story but now it's just pissed me off sooooo much! I mean wtf?! What. The. Actual. Fuck?! If everything is legal dumblewhore has no right and no backing to get harry removed without proof. Second if they were really going to look into the abuse at the Dursleys they should have sent harry to a neutral place instead of leave him there on his own. Third with so many adults in the law force thinking something is wrong something should be done to stop it! Fourth given harry potters alarming reaction to being told he's going back to the muggles the auroras should have stopped the transfer and takin harry to an office or hospital to be questioned and checked, if they knew how to do their fuckin jobs! Fifth WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY TELL THE AUTHORITIES THAT HARRY WAS RAPED?! AND FUCKING 6th they are muthafuckin wizards! If they really wanted to solve this shit quickly and efficiently they would have looked at memories and used truth serum! The whole situation is just unreal unprofessional uncaring stupid and enraging. Its like someone wants harry to be raped again! Dafuq!? And last but not least 7th why oh dear merlin WHY didn't someone, say moody or snape, GO with harry and dumblewhore to the Dursleys so that when dumblewhore left they were there to give vernon the evil look of death and stay by Harry the whole time nearly giving vernon a heart attack due to fear and anger at not getting what he wants. I mean seriously! And what kind of crappy job are they all doing to not know that the Dursleys divorced and aren't stable before sending harry there! Youd think ppl would actually check that the so called safest place for the wizarding savior was indeed fucking safe! Bunch a dumb ass fucktards! I'm done. I hope the rest of your story goes well but I just cannot handle anymore of their complete retardedness. Let me know if you've written a story where the ppl who are supposed to help aren't completely incompetent. I'm SilentSnowLeopardNinja btw.
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »