Reviews for Stolen Innocence
KIRA FIRE WOLF chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
JWOHPfan chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
That was a great chapter! I love how they all stood up to Dumbledumb and forced him out. I doubt he'll sit quietly though. Will we hear from him again I wonder? Looking forward to the next chapter.
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
yAy Harry's getting better!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
Enchanted Silly chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
great start on the story! I cant wait to read more.
jadedragon36 chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
Glad to see that someone has finally stood up to Albus... and that the other teachers are not supporting the old coot. How about a compromise let Albus retire gracefully so he leaves Hogwarts with dignity, but he would no longer hold influence over anything again
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
aww the ending was so sad, yet so for lack of better words...fluffy? yeah sorry about that, didn't know how else to say it?
JWOHPfan chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Yeah, go Severus! Look out Dumbles, you're not gonna know what hit you old man, woohoo! I look forward to the next chapter and Sev helping Harry to recover as only he can. I'm lovin' this story!
jadedragon36 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Dumbledore is an a# he should be at the trial let him see firsthand what his stubbornness caused, he should be charged himself, everyone was trying to tell him that Harry should not have been returned. It was obvious something had happened and Harry did not want to return - did he even ask NO...he did not even wait to see Petunia who was not there...he did not check the home at all...he is just as responsible so he should be CHARGED.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Lady Heather68 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
I am enjoying this story, but i don't understand why Harry would be sent back to privite drive as Petunia no longer lives there, then the blood wards would no longer be in effect as vernon is only his uncle by marriage and not a blood relation. Good luck with the rest of the story.
Hermione Jean Potter chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Poor Harry. I hope he gets through this he has been through so much.
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
That was sad. really realy sad. Bastard Dumbledore,
JWOHPfan chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Poor Harry, but way to go Arabella! Will Harry ever trust again though? Now I can't wait for the next chapter to see how he is.
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »