Reviews for White Rose, White Snow
EJ chapter 3 . 6/21
This is totally adorable. Seriously, Hino should've put this two together early on. Their relationship is like the Japanese Vampire version of Romeo and Juliet..but bloody kana me got in the way just for what? preserve their bloodline? he could've just chosen Maria Kurenai for goodness sake and let these two unite together as a couple. At least they would've made more babies and actually got to read more about their life as a couple - not just you know, barely a few chapters.
Ej chapter 2 . 6/21
Hahahaahha! Yeah, they both should give some to the pureblood. XD
j2000 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,! that was cute thanks for the fanfic i really enjoyed reading it you should be proud cus i couldnt even write somethin as good as this THANKS! !
RaisedOnRadio chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
The ending line of this one made me laugh! :)
AnimeCookie93 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Ahhh~! I really enjoyed the first three shots, and am glad you're taking requests. Sadly, however, I don't have any stable ideas, because they're currenly saved for myself... however, there's one I think you could probably perfect way better then I can.

So, of course, it's ZeroYuuki, but it's also one-sided KanameYuuki.. it could maybe go with the first chapter?~

So, it seemed to me that Zero was almost saying it to Kaname, and I think Kaname should approach Zero and speak in almost dangerous terms, of course in front of Yuuki. She, of course, is clueless of their encounter, but she maybe defends Zero anyway?

As I said, it's unstable and could use some tweaking, but if you could maybe try that out, I'd giggle and clap and flail. *heart*

Love, Cookie
MizukiMai chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
"I think we should give some to Kaname" XD
I'm surprised he's not dead already~
Reaaly cute! write more!
Zamirax chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Lol I love this whole story... so cute! I couldn't help smiling! I love, love, love it! Great story. Please continue it! I can't wait to hear more :)

~Zamirax~
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Lolz. u r funny.
Romancelover1321 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Talk about sneaky. The chef one was hiliarous, to die for, rolling on the floor funny. I knew he wanted Kaname to suffer but not that bad.
kiryuuyuuki chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
ohh soo cute!
kiryuuyuuki chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
AWESOME I KNOW I SAY THAT ALOT BUT YOUR STORY JUST DROVE CHILLS DOWM MY SPINE.
Arexu chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
Wow, what a great fic!

Seriously! The best stuff to read after all this angst of the manga.

Zero is so cute! And the main thing, you grasped the characters so well. I can easily see everything you wrote happening, just like a movie... ehm... or anime?

Well done and keep it up!
YenGirl chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Oh LOL! Yuuki's the smart one here! But Zero is still cute in my book :D
Souliex chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Very cute but short. I wish you made it longer.. but nonetheless, i LOved it! lol.. i laughed so hard at zero's comments about the 'killer cookies' that yuuki made.

He choked a little as he spit out the rather large piece of 'food' that'd been abruptly pushed into his innocent mouth by her annoyance. "I -cough- thought you were making cookies."

"And what do you think these are?"

"Your new weapon against vampires - ow!"

hahaha.. -still laughing hysterically- xD

that is so hilarious.

lol. and he thinks of sharing the little 'blessings' to kaname. (haha.. hopes kaname chokes on the cookies then forgets how to breathe..) evil evil zero-chan... -giggles evily-

pls. keep the adorable oneshots coming!

- xoxo kin-chan
shemiko-senteria-5678 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
lol give some to kaname...thats funny but so bad

well done