Reviews for Naruto of the Ten Swords
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 1/16
Oh when it's revealed Sasuke and Sakura gave the Hyuuga intel to try and kill Naruto, they will be executed for treason and conspiracy as will the Hyuuga council.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 1/16
Okay that ending was hilarious.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 1/16
Should Naruto tell Hiruzen about that? Can't wait to see what the council will try to pull.
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Let the magic begin.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
rhizz17 chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
when you will update your story?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Great chapter and plot
Guest chapter 18 . 2/17/2016
Please update this story soon
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 2/4/2016
nickhassim chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Explain why Naruto was teamed with Sasuke and Sakura despite not being the dead last?
Jose19 chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
I wonder how powerful is Naruto because he seems to be a bit overpowered for the first part of the story because he should not be equal to Kakashi because he has been trained by Minato, and fought in a actual war, and he should not be up to par with the Sannins because to me he is a rookie gennin with great skills, and that would make him too powerful for this story.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
I get the sense that I hope that someone attacks him in a way to prove his point because he is not going to be a pushover anymore but he is strong but he is nowhere as powerful as the Elite ninja that exists out there because he will need to brought back to Shinobi standards because he needs to learn the Rasengan, and control Kurama because having skill with a Sword won't give him anything against the likes of Madara who could easily beat any Samurai of any caliber including Mifune who is the best Samurai in the Elemental Nations.
Unknown2112015 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Well, I liked both versions of this story. But you are the writer and I am the reader. Now I am waiting for the next chapter of Heir of the Juppongatana so I read this one to buy time. I am hungry for more of this one as well the other one.
Shattering chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Hah, kinda lame, I mean would you listen how some 13 year old would tell you something to do? I would show him middle finger. I know that you made a re-write of the story, but if it's the same story where Naruto takes front all the time and all the seniors listen to him, then it's not just cliche, but a complete bull$hit.

Please no offence, but that type of a story that I described yours to be at the end of a first chapter is just too overused and it becomes too plain, no matter what kind of abilities protagonist has and what anime is used for a crossover. It's like eating raw oat.