Reviews for Eye of the Beholder: An Epilogue
oldtime chapter 1 . 1/3
Good one thanks for sharing like the concern and relationship your stories show
lnlune chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Another nice fic. Thanks.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE I HATED THE BELT WHEN I WAS A KID I HIDE IT ONCE FROM MY UNCLE WHICH WAS A BIG BIG MISS STACK HE USE A SWITCH THEN WHEN I WENT AND GOT IT HE GAVE ME 15 WITHE THE BELT AND THEN MADE ME SIT AT THE TABLE ON A HARD CHAIR AND WRITE LINE I LEARNED A VALUABLE LESSON THAT DAY THANKS FOR WRITING YOU ARE A GOOD AUTHOR
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I can't believe I missed this one! I thought I read all of your Mac and Richie stories. Once again I love the relation between Mac and Tough Guy. It is so sweet how you allow ZMac to show his own emotions.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
All righty. So, I'm a lurker, but now that I've joined the review revolution, I've finally decided to kick it in gear. I've enjoyed every story of yours that I've read, and I feel the need to review them now. Should've reviewed them the first time through, and for that I apologize; but it's my intent to review all of them and try to make up for it. ;)

I absolutely adore the way you portray Richie and Mac's relationship. While I'll confess that I was, at first, skeptical of the idea of spanking being an active part of their relationship, you make it believable and very in-character, and I really appreciate that. (:

And, also: the teasing afterward. It made me very happy. xD
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
i'm not sure the kid will EVER learn! :D
woodcat2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
nice story. I'm really enjoying revisitng the highlander beginngs again.