Reviews for Viva la Vida
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Please update
Max Rider chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
the lines " your hair lookes like a haystack... i like it." thats from twilight right? anyway good so far!
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Ah, I liked the extra gooey!
Amber-Jade James chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Very cute chapter!

Hope you enjoy your weekend :~)

larazzledazzle chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
very nice :) i didn't think the italian & karaoke would go together, but the twist of creating the resturant in the dining room was brillant; tony isn't a genius for nothing ;). loving what your doing, please update asap. THANKS!
darkravenkb226 chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
aw that is so cute. okay im hooked. update soon
BetaReject chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
OMG Kareoke! (Rflol) I'm sure he has a wonderful voice but somehow I just can't envision Tony being able to hit a single note HAHAHAHA Still htat was kinda cute )
PadmeKenobi chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
O, good update! Interesting and rather Tony-like to bring the restaurant to them. I love that it was just those two, together. Sweet! Nice job. Hope to see an update Monday or Tuesday! :D
larazzledazzle chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
hi. it's been a bit- please update! this is a really good story, we want to see what happens next!
Stark's Heart chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I know the line from Twilight! Its when Tony tells Pepper her hair looks like a haystack! I love Twilight almost as much as I love Iron Man!

Please update this story is going really well! :]
Amber-Jade James chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Karaoke is the one thing in the world that scares me to death.. so taht being said i am sorry but, i can not help. That and the only music i know is country and i don't know if that would fit LOL

Love the storie

Can't wait to see an update

Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Great storie!

and since i am pregnant, i very much appreciate the one bringing the veggie tray :Smiles sweetly:

horsefly chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I know what you mean about new fandoms, it can be a bit nerve-wracking. I'm actually new to the Iron Man fandom myself. It feels weird calling myself a fan after just seeing the movie when there are people who have been reading the comics for years (not making you feel better, am i?). Anyway...very nice so far :-) I'm off to read the next chapter.
PadmeKenobi chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Highly interested! Now I'm listening to Viva la Vida - and every time I hear that song on the TV I'll be thinking of Tony/Pepper (not that I am already) and it really is a great song. I heart Coldplay, and I do heart your story, and am interested in your next updates. Nice job thus far.
Allie chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
karaoke is never a good sign, i just can't see her loosening up enough to expose herself like that in front of a bunch of strangers. it would be more in place with them if she does get a really knock-out dress (to get back at tony for the alarm & phone) and they have a really nice intimate dinner. (do they even allow karaoke at italian resturants?)