Reviews for I will always be there for you Narutokun
Nightkiller8821 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Cool NaruHina you should write more dude
wildresengadude1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
No! Please make more naruhina fic!...
KERRI JO FOGT chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
MISS YOU DAVE CALL YOU HOME AT 600. Lsa MISS YOU 500.
RAN Sik TODY. LYE miss you love kerri
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
...I was gnna come here to flame you abou the NaruHina but then I saw your speech thingie with Naruto and yah...So great NaruSaku stories your NaruSaku supportingness kept me from flaming chu :)
Cyber Claw 7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i was looking on your stories but then i found this. i was like WHAAAAATTT? A narusakura hard core fan writing a naruhina story? but then i know why you wrote it...soooo i kind'a understand. hehe. it made me LOLing when you were conversing Naruto back there! hahahah :)) but i ddnt read your story. i dont read naruhina stories at all! and ohw, i love your other NaruSaku stories better! Keep up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
What the Fuck is wrong with you! Sorry calm down Charlie calm down...HINATA PUNCHING SAKURA...AND HINATA BEING PRETTIER THAN SAKURA...I'm really sorry I just really hate this couple so ..so so so much *sobs*.And great job with your NaruSaku stories...One more word...FUCK YOU HINATA BITCH YOU CAN FUCKIN CRY IN YOUR BUNK ASS BASEMENT HO!WEAK,PATHETIC,STUTTER-MESS MOTHRFUCKING CUNT IS WHAT YOU ARE!...Ok got that of my chest anyway Keep writing NaruSaku stories ;)
BriAllDay chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I don't think you should attempt writing a story for a pairing you don't like...reading that author note in the beginning was just anniying...You had to mention that you don't like naru/hina a million times..I think we got it the first time...and you don't have to tell ppl to not fav you or subscribe to you, but like this story. If your other stories are anything like this one then don't worry, you wont get any subscribers although it does make sense that this wouldn't be any good, I mean you are writing a pairing you hate...

anywho..naru/saku fans are people who had to come to the realization that Sasuke doesn't want Sakura...so just like Sakura you jump to the next best thing :) I think Naru/Saku are soo cute...it makes my heart melt when I think of how cruel Sakura was to Naruto..it makes me think "she's perfect for him." Also the summary should be more along the lines of "something SASUKE would never do...as in ask Sakura to be his wife.."

This story shouldn't have happen don't flatter yourself to think that any naru/hina fan would subscribe or fav you...

Bgirl867
Azraelean chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Join the naruhina army! We have cinnamon-rolls. JK u can have ur opinion but I like cinnamon rolls better than cherry blossoms.
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awesome story! NaruSaku is my second favorite couple of Naruto after NaruHina. The first NaruSaku lemon I write will be dedicated to you for all your awesome NaruSaku fanfics. I promise.
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is good, you have a natual talint for NaruHina.

(I know you hate NaruHina but the stupid thing won't let me save this story without reviewing you so if you want you can ignore my commant.)
Raptorclaw chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Spazzgirl,that's so nice of you.I like NaruSaku a bunch but NaruHina will always be my favorite couple of Naruto.
tonello chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
you damn traitor. i cant read any more of your material. im sorry but im done. and im dumb just to let you know.
Shika The Brain chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I checked this story out because it got a recommendation in Kingkakashi's latest update. I'm glad I did, it's a very good one shot. It's so good you should consider writing another NarutoxHinata story.
123654789 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
is ur narusaku stuff like this.
naruhina1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008