Reviews for Lullaby
Guest chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
I think they'll be very red! and that a morning epilogue would be awesome.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
I'm slowly reading all your Jen and Ronon stories - they are well crafted and about my favorite couple; thanks!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
i LOVED this story, as usual. Im actually really worried about when i finish all of your fics, because it's going to be really hard to find stories of the same caliber, because honestly, the characters and the plot and the detail and most importantly, how in character everything is in ALL of you stories is amazing. and oh i loved the last sentence, about Ronon being naked - so funny.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
hah, loved the bit about ronan getting to hurt someone when Sheppard leaned away from the rules.
Bellicose chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
I just absolutely love how you characterize both Ronon and Evan. Evan doesn't always get much appreciation on the show and in fics. He's usually just the backup or the sidekick. But he was a real hero in this fic and I loved it. And your Ronon is so much deeper than tv!Ronon. He's lovable and still ferocious, which is fantastic.
Veera Grier chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
Oh my god! I really love this story! Jen is strong but nevertheless need to be save by Ronon. I like that. (and sorry for my english, I don't speak it fluently)

I'll go ahead and read the sequel now!
Dee chapter 18 . 2/9/2011
Oh goodness, this was great fun! I read it from start to finish in a sitting - it had nice flow, an interesting plot, and I liked the character selections. Cranky Lorne was fun too.

Seriously though, the final line about nakedness, too funny! What a clever line to wrap up a story filled with more dramatic issues.

Excelente.
Elliesmeow chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
Yeah, I can see her being really embarrassed about that in the

-Ellie
Lottiekins chapter 18 . 4/5/2009
Aha previous review from Lottie.. is from me. too tired forgot to log in lol.

Anyway when John says "note to self. Be more specific" Favourite line lol.. that and Ronon being huggable which is so true!

Lottie x
Lottie chapter 18 . 4/5/2009
HI!

I haven't reviewed in a long time but I have finally got round to reading your stories on a regular basis! Lullaby had me crying, laughing and realising once again that you are THE best R/K writer on fanfiction. No lie. I love the way Jen finishes her sentences in her head. It makes me feel so connected to her as I do that myself.

I wish you were a writer on the show because your Ronon is so much more real to me than any moment the writers created on the show. I adore that you show his intelligence as that was an aspect of him I always wanted developed while the show was running. TV Ronon is someone viewers lust after and are in awe of for his survival and strength but your Ronon is to be loved because he is truly a fully formed character to relate to and to care for.

I will continue reading and reviewing as often as I can.

Lottiex
Dragowolf chapter 18 . 4/1/2009
Oh *snickers* She'll be so red... *snickers more*

And this story! A wonderful story! I had a lot of fun reading it! All the ups and downs, suspense and laughs! Wonderful job!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 18 . 3/22/2009
Nice story, confusing beginning, interesting middle, and happy ending! Thanks for writing it!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I'm confused... who's baby is this. WHAT THE HECK is going on?
walk74 chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
I hope that McKay knows that he is living in a Monty Python skit!That was awesome as usual.
bluhr chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I'm reading this story for the second time, because, well, I really like it :) Last time I had forgotten by the end of the story that you started off with the first chapter as a one-off and I think that it does stand very well on it's own. But the rest of the story is good as well, your Evan Lorne is great! (I think I've already mentioned that in another review, please don't mind any possible redundance)

You have a great way with words. 'An entire city of overprotective family, smitten with ten perfect fingers and ten perfect toes.' is one of my favourite sentences, for some reason.

But the best part is definitely the scene where Jennifer informs Ronon of the fact that he is very huggable.