Reviews for The Lady and the Lord
sliceshadow chapter 2 . 2/18
Pls update
Artorius XV chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I wouldn't worry too much about the space battles and all the technical details, I doubt the developers of the games would go that deep either, anyhow, as I said in my last review, I'm not expecting anything of this in the future, but it'll remain in my fave and alert list regardless.
Artorius XV chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Definitely a fic I'm enjoying, even though I am realizing I shouldn't expect anything after I finish chapter 2. xD
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Posted 6 July 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Post KOTOR: The new Dark Lord takes the Sith on a different path

Actually, I enjoyed this because the path taken is a logical progression. In my own KOTOR work, (In a section not yet posted) I had the Rakata struck down by a plague created by the Force itself, making their empire collapse. The Revan shown here realizes the same thing; that the Star Forge is too dangerous to be left operational, and must be destroyed.

The operations from his ascension to the end of chapter one are all logical progressions, even to rewriting the codes of both Jedi and Sith into a unified body.
snakedabomb chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was exactly what I was looking for in a fic,well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
I understand what you say, about your lack of knowledge about ship-to-ship combat in the SW universe, but I would not worry about it: see, for example, the battle in Episode III and compare it to the one in Episode VI.
They are utterly different, so much that there is virtually nothing in common.
So I don't see much chance for you to break the canon.
Furthermore, a battle can be described more on its outlines, rather than on the technicalities, and many would prefer it such. Consider the Thrawn trilogy.

Aside from this, I would really urge you to reconsider about writing a new chapter: there is simply so much, and so original, to write about a DSM Revan/DS Bastila that it's simply staggering.
Plus, your characterization of Kreia is easily one of the best I've ever read, something remarkable, given her complexity.

In any case, truly good work.
Kasey McCollum chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Keep on writing, i love kotor and the Revan and Bstila-love story
The Final Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Please, please continue this awesome story I simply crave to read more.
Candle in the Night chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
A damn shame you've put this on hold because the potenial is immense. I don't usually like DSM Revan stories but your's has impressed me. In particular the relationship between Revan and Bastila, the Master/Apprentice lover complex is great to read.

Also the introduction of KOTOR 2's antagonists is a fascinating plot device, keeps the story fresh.

Again I can only hope you pick this up one day.
Ppsh chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Great story.
Lord Blood chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
you published this in 08. it is now 11, and im still looking for fics like this. kotor is an amazing universe, and im only disappointed that there arent more dsm fics like this.

im actually surprised i havent found this before.
Wing Omega chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
If you would like I could provide some of the space battle data that you need like the weapons ranges for some of the ships in this era and possibly rough estimates of the sub-light speeds.
Gogolu chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
jrjfujd chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
finsh the story
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
excellent! I loved the games, and I see that you are planning to introduce the 'threat' that was talked about in KoToR2.

I like your Revan, and your Bastila is very believable as well.

keep up the good work and write fast!