Reviews for Into The Ocean
MaddyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 4/28
Ha, actually it's been almost 8 years! Whoops, totally wrong time. Any way, take care,
-Maddy D H
MaddyTwoShoes chapter 2 . 4/28
Hi :)
It's M.D.H again. It's been two years, but I thought it'd be cool if you heard from me again, even though in total it's been about 3 (4)? Years. Wow. I've left a couple reviews every couple of years, and I just wanted you to know, I hope you're doing well, and you're writing still. This story and the name "dnrl" pops into my head every so often, and I thought you should know how much of an effect this fic has had on me. This was the very first fanfiction I ever read, foreshadowing hundreds. From this fanfic, I had the inspiration to start writing my own. From there, I started writing PJO fanfic. Then I started having an online presence. Then I met some of my best , I got into Harry Potter. Then I got into writing a novel, about Greek mythology. Then, I wanted to do something more, so made a Magic School of my own, for kids aged 11-17 in August, 2018. It'll have 100 youth and 40 volunteers. I'll make 40,000 dollars. All of that from a little fic.
I wanted to thank you, and know that you changed someone's life, with even a small little 2 chapter story.
Every moment matters.
-MADDY. D. H.
Ravenclaweruditeowl chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
well it's been 7 years since you've updated, but I decided to follow anyway, just in case...
trustingHim17 chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
well, now we all know you didn't really mean later :P it's 2016, this amazing story was last updated in 2009. 7 years! are you ever coming back to this?
M.D.H chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I've been waiting for SO many years for you to update this story. Like really. Like 4 years now. I think you should really continue writing it. It's really good. You could change the names and sell i. It's amazing. Your an awesome writer.
COME BACK WE MISS YOU
-MaddyTwoShoes
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Hera! Peacocks! You're a genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
OMG why do you beat yourself up? Awesome story! I added it to my faves list!
Kat chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I like this
Queen chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I love your story !
Please update!
Lola chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
The peacocks attacked Poseidon because they're Hera's birds - and he was supposed to be keeping his vow at that time.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
KEEP WRITING.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Thank you for the cookie. It was not needed, though - the fanfiction was good enough for me.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Please write more. This is amazing!
Dawnwizard8010 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
The peacocks attacked Poseidon because peacocks represent hera and she is all about marriage and disapproves of Greek gods getting together with mortals. That's my theory
great story so far!