Reviews for Limitless
This story is nice!
kimiwoaishiteru18 chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
Please update. Puhlease?
WalkersCrown chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Ranma may not hate ryoga,but dam it they are three characters in all of Anime world that i hate more than any other is Sasuke from Naruto and Ryoga in that order. The list is sole based on cannon so when ever i see people revealing his secret to and akane who was never able to connect the dots Ranma gave her it bring a smile to my face because lets face it when ryiga does as P-Chan is complete poppy cock. Even worse than some of the stuff Genma did to Ranma, so i pray ur fic reveals it in an interesting and of course entertaining way.

P.S this story is fantastic i haven't read one like this in a really long time... gotta continue reading.
Tyeren chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
Was just pokein around lookin for another good ranma/akane story (there about the only ones that stick close to the original lol) and I can say I have really only found 1 more quite like this one on a scale of just how well done they are and make me unable to wait for the next chapter and well... it has been a while since we have seen something are you planning on finishing this? If you are even a simple yes I'm planing on it would be nice : D I REALLY do hope I will eventuality be able to read this to completion ive enjoyed every sentence of this story, hope to hear from you soon!
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Is the timeline based in the beginning of the manga? I know Akane & Ranma fight a lot but as the series furthures they fight less. Also there interactions to others like Shampoo and is similar to how they acted in the beginning. That's why I was wondering.
monicasaotome99 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Omg this was probably my most favourite fan fiction. Cause you didnt make ranma and akane randomly so gushy and lovey dovey! Perfect! But PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
katsensei chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
Helloooo!
It's a long long time dreaming with your dear chapter 26 hahahahaha.
Really, it's seems like in all these chapters since i've wrote you my review, Ranma and Akane have grow. mhhh, you know...xDD
I love your writing style and I hope any word of yours soon!
kisses! _
BobV chapter 25 . 2/18/2013
That was a very good chapter.
The part with Nodoka e Kasumi was very good.

Kasumi could teach Akane and the others something about self-control.

Sorry for my bad english.
English is not my first language :)
OddWallow chapter 24 . 2/16/2013
I wunna know what Ranma does to drive Ku out. THEN i want to know what he does to him physically.

I am curious about the "three" lights, energies, chi's, found inside Ranma. We can probably assume that one is Ranma's chi, one is the energy Akane gave to him, the other... My guess is either like Ku, he seems to have a kinda of physical energy and a chi energy, or maybe its something to due with his dual, female/male, nature. Or maybe its some kind of "bond of love" or something like that...
Tyeren chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
Well... Ku's dead... Lol this chapter was amazing and I can't wait to see what ranma does to ku when he gets back out lol
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
I know this is cheating, but after reading the other reviews for this chapter, I just realized I also want to comment on the backhand Ku gave Akane and Ranma's reaction to it.

Ahem. Ku is so going to get it! Ain't know way he'll even cease to exist as a blob of black chi when Ranma's through with him! All that will be left is a speck of dust that will end up being eaten by a frog!

I'm sorry, it's just that that particular turning point in this little "internal" conflict got me a bit excited for what I expect will be an epic fight in the end. Don't you go disappointing us now! :D
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
Now, the first thing I have to say is that I think the first time Ranma ever used the Hiryu Shoten Ha in real battle was against Happosai for the weakness moxibustion cure. He used Happosai's lust to fuel the wind, but Ryoga, Kuno, and I think someone else had joined in on the battle and Ranma blew them all away with the move. So really, this isn't his first time using the move against multiple opponents. Maybe you meant to say it was the first against so many opponents? Because there was quite a lot more than four people this time.

Also, I have another prediction. So let me guess, regardless of whether you answer it in the author's notes or story or not at all. That third light is probably the life force or whatever the Ku stole before. Ranma says it's his "true voice" or something, so it mostly sounds like Ranma's original life force since she's living off of Akane's life force at the moment (while being trapped in her own body). That's what I think anyways.

As always, another great chapter! I liked the little snippets of Nodoka's and Kasumi's inner selves and true feelings. I just wonder if Nodoka's or Ranma's feelings about each other are true though, because it seems Ku has the ability to manipulate people's negative feelings, so the shame that they think was in their memory could be false.

Anyways, I shall be waiting for the next update.
linkgold64 chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
ohhh hell! KU is going to get his ass handed to him when ranma gets out! cant wait! great chapter!
OddWallow chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
Owww sh!t! It just got real up in here. Ku thinks he can b!tch slap Ranma's girl?! Oh hecks naw! Ku just done f'd up. My boy Ranma best show him how to treat a lady... Well maybe not "how" to treat a lady, Ranma's still trying to get use to that himself, but! I know Ranma will show him "how not" to treat his lady.

I really enjoyed this chapter. The last chapter, although a very well writen fight seen, it lacked the emotional twangs of other chapters. This chapter though, there came times i had to stop and reread a paragraph or two just so i could relive the experience.
When Ku b!tch slapped Akane... I knew that had to be a snapping point for Ranma, and the way Ku theust into the moment, to make Ranma feel as though he was the one who delt the blow... That is probably the beginning of his undoing.
How you wrote out Ranma's reaction was cery much like how i thought it would play out if i was in his shoes.

Great story, great writing, keep it coming please.
caia-chan chapter 25 . 2/13/2013