Reviews for Three little words
SilverInTheShadows chapter 10 . 4/19
I've read your author's note, and I understand you have a life and other commitments, but this is a very good story and you are a very good writer, but it has been a little over eight years since your last update. Are you going to continue this story, or has it been abandoned? Personally, I would very much like to see it continued, and I'm sure laods of other people would love to too.
Aquary chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Just with a menu? Swat him with wine bottle mam...
This is a serious situation but somehow i manage to laugh. You have a knack in this kind of thing.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
I guess it has been too long, but I just reread this again and I dearly wish this story was finished. Whilst the premise isn't unique by any means, how you developed the plot after very much was. I love that Hermione is not the pining type you usually see in fanfiction, but someone who thought of herself and her baby first and think of what her happiness needs. Lewis is also a great, nice guy to contrast with Draco's asshole-ness and I actually dearly root for Lewis, even though you've already said it was a DMHr (I'm a huge DMHr fan, but more than Draco I adore the nice guy when the asshole has proven to be, well, asshole).

Hope to see your update again, someday, maybe.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
Pls update you are a good writer pls update
dancerforlife chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
omg update pleaseeee! I know its a long shot since its been about 3 years, but Im still hoping! :)
SereniteRose chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
I loved this story. I've read it a dozen times. I hope you add more chapters. Good luck with your book I hope it gets published.
nerdy booboo13 chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
heyy. i jst started reading this and i love it. but it was last updatedin 2009. pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleaseplease update it soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You are a great writer the only problem is that you start great stories but you never update them. It would be very considerate of you to either write that you are not planning on finishing them, or go back and finnish them. This is the third story of your's that I've began that isn't finished.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
this story is awsome so fare cant wait for the updates
CheshireCat23 chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
This is a good story. I hope you'll find time to update some day.
Megan Consoer chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Nice story good luck on your real book.
Hermione-Granger-Gryffindor chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
More! Please!
takara410 chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
Love it please more
LoonyRebekahJane chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
I know you are writing a book (two years ago~) and I'm not sure if you still are but I hope you update soon.