Reviews for And Six Stood Watching
Lynse chapter 1 . 1/12
Wow. I just... Wow. This is an amazing piece, and I love how you've included the Stantons and what you did with Jane and Barney and even Simon, the knowledge of the missing moments and still being left out and not quite knowing. It's astounding.
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was just- And the ending- I am stuck speechless by the perfection.

Instant favorite.

-Aila
Rivana chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I was really drawn into this. The frustration was magnificent.
TheMysteryReviewer3624 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh, the brilliance. THANK YOU. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing exactly the kind of Dark is Rising fic I was looking for. I am awestruck.
AmberBrightEyes chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I know you published this story 2 years ago, but it is seriously worth updating if you had planned any more of the story. I dont think it was right that Merriman erased their memories and i really dont think that they would have just forgotten everything without nagging threads of things they cant explain. so this story made me a happy chappy lol. it was well written as well.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I really like this story. I'm curious as to what was really happening. I also liked the way you used different POVs to tell the story.
Violamom chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Holy. Cow. OK, so this is a bit AU, but a thrilling read nonetheless. I'm old enough that when I first read TDIR, Silver on the Tree hadn't yet been published(!), so I've loved these books for years. (I had a crush on Will Stanton, too, as I recall!)

Most fanfiction is such dreck that it's taken me a very long time to get brave enough to venture into this section of the archives. I confess I am NOT a fan of slash AT ALL, so I very much appreciate the way you underplayed the Will/Bran thing as much as you did. But I absolutely LOVE the way you spent so much time really developing each character's thoughts. I love Bran being part of the High Magic, too-that's something that never really occurred to me, but it makes perfect could easily have been a multi-chapter fic, and I don't suppose there's any hope you'll actually continue it? You've really left us all hanging, you know, and that's not nice. :-P

Meanwhile, what you HAVE given us is a superbly written story, with rich characters and a great sense of pacing. Thanks very very much.
Crello chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Wow, that's fantastic! I'm so happy to have stumbled such a well written DiR story - you have the characters down pat. I love the interaction between all of them, with just enough plot to make it very exciting. I hope you continue on with it!
Fremma chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Is there going to be more of this? It's very well written!
bt chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Beautiful. I think I enjoyed the pacing and cadence of your writing MORE than the books themselves.

Also, I love your summary. So many people on this site write terrible ones, and yours was poetic and helpful at the same time.
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I love this. I do wish that there were more, obviously, because you've set up a really interesting idea here, but still- what you have is amazing. I love Grownup!Will/Bran/Jame/Barney/Simon, although I do find that they're hard to get right.

Anyway, well done.:)
larabrambleofbywater chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Love this! You've really got the relationships between the characters down; it's interesting to see how the interactions change now that they've grown up some. Hope you do another installment! :)
forochel chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
oh my god. I just, a shiver went down my spine and this is so, so good.
Kirst Ravensoul chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This. Is. Amazing. Seriously. I haven't read DiR-fanfiction in some time, but my recent re-reading of the sequence has woken my desire to read fic again. And for the first one to read to be something this...wonderful...

Thank you for sharing it! And I really do hope you will write more for this story, because, well, I would really like to know how this battle with the Dark will go.

Again, amazing work!

Kirst
L'Ananda chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh my word.

I haven't read a fanfic this well conceived in accomplished since the infamous Gramayre's fics. I'm quite impressed. Your transitions from scene to scene and POV to POV could be a bit smoother, but otherwise, I'm thoroughly hooked.