Reviews for You Can’t Always Get What You Want
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update! We're all begging you here! You can't just leave us hanging like this! I'm so desperate the story just started to get extra juicy!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Pleaseeee update this :( it's too good to forget about!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Please update this! You can't just leave it hanging like this!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Please update this! I really want to see brathan together, they're so hot! You are such a great writer, I'm so gripped
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Please update this, it is actually one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and I really want to know what happens! PS TEAM BRATHAN- they are so cute ; )
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm actually in love with this story
Guest chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Please update this I am gripped!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I know it's probably too late but please update this, it is such a great idea for a story and I can't wait to see all the guys fighting over Brooke! So basically what I'm trying to say is UPDATE PLEASEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Please please please update? This fic is too good to be forgotten ;)
Elle0712 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
UPDATE PLEASE! I'll give you a million bucks!

Ok i dont have that but if i did i would give you like a thousand! haha .

Please update.

ur an amazing writer

this story is fucking awesome

I feel bad for jake

I love lucas

nathan is hot

I fucking love Brooke she's amazing! I just cant hate her for what she is doing.

I'm kind of digging Bake.

I like Brathan there hot together.

But I fucking love Brucas.

I cant pick

but seeing as how this is a brucas its got to be right.

U cant just leave it were you left it.

The saying that comes to mind is "what the fuck? you left it there"

I wish you would update

But its kind of not so much as a chance

i got like a one percent chance of you doing it.

So here it goes

Ur writing amazing.

Ur idea Fucking brilliant

I wish there was more

But seeing as there is not

I'm stuck with 13 chapters

But there all so good.

Thanks for this

U rock

And your awesome for writing this

Hope my review did annoy you, and if it did, at least it tells you how awesome you are.

Bye!

-Danielle
Logan chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
please post next chapter for this story please I loved this chapter so please post next chapter
BLforever chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
I hope you write more chapters in this story when you have time! [: I love it so much, and I really want to know what happens next and what actually happened between Brooke and Lucas. This is an amazing fanfiction! I have read this five times and it's still great, so please please continue writing.
sass8 chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
I hope you didn't forget about this story I love it so much pls update soon.
Jeyana chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
can you pleas continue this storyy? i really enjoyed reading it,, plzz continue to compose the chapters,, i have a feeling it will end with brooke being with lucas, rachel with nathan and haley with jake,, but its the journey that i want to readd, pleaseeeeee,, pretty pleaseee
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Damn girl, you need to update this story now! I miss so much and I want to know, who will succeed, Lucas or Brooke? :D

I hope you'll make me happy ;)