Reviews for Le Chauchemar
JourneyRocks13 chapter 39 . 8/5/2013
That was very good. Is there a sequel?
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
NoES were the only slasher films that ever scared the hell outta me, mostly cuz I watched one when I wasn't sposed too, this was classic freddy the way he killed poor paulina
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
classic 80's horror the asshole always gets his comeuppance
Niar Sutsej chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow... creepy.(backs away slowly)
Miriam1 chapter 39 . 7/2/2008
Oh. You've given Clockwork ANOTHER brother. That works. :-)

Clockwork saved the day! Thank you for that. And he can be viscious in his anger... Wow. But putting Dark Dan back in the Thermos was the right thing to do.

Clockwork's brother is a fun, if unexpected, character. Will we see more of him? (In future fic...)

I wondered when you would use this story! You need to sift through and make sure all your pronouns are as you mean them to be.

I like your use of the Angel of Accusation. It is an accurate descriptor, and it differentiates between that and the Satan who is locked up under the ice in Dantea.

Clockwork teaching Wulf Esperanto was an interesting twist. But if the story you give serves as an explanation, it would explain why Wulf would choose to learn a language that very few people can speak.

That explains a lot. Even knowing about it ahead of time, the story is still VERY impressive. Very nicely done.

(For the record, Wulf's ghost form indeed has a tongue, and he doesn't always use it so wisely, as he sometimes uses it to lick ice and other interesting things...) But you also explained that all that time physically as a wolf might have something to do with that...

Speed is looking for his father, and Connor is trying to help, even though he doesn't know what he's looking for. :-)

Good for Sam. She is trying to become more religious. Cool. But if she becomes religious enough, she and Danny could no longer be, you realize... But every little bit helps, and each bit counts on its own. This bit makes me very happy.

Clockwork will have his hands full.

Thank you for this chapter. It is a fitting end. And it looks forward to the next fic.

Good deal.

Smallvillegirl2 chapter 39 . 7/2/2008
YAY DANNY GOT IN A HOSPITAL! WOOT! Oh so The Clock Master is Clockworks brother...I GET IT NOW! And I was right, they do know each other! OMG The Indiana Jones one is next...right? Well if it is, YAY INDI! ... Is his son gonna be in it. Like from The Crystal Skull! Mutt is awesome and is played my one of my fav actors! So I wonder who the bad guy...or girl is for the next story! I can't wait for it!
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 38 . 7/2/2008
Aww poor Val. Huh...All has to do is get an eye patch and then hes like the from The Ultimate Enemy episode. Hm...well with what you said...I believe now that the Clock master and CW are different people, which is confusing. but i'm sure I'll understand in due time! I HATE DAN. CAN'T HE BE NICE FOR LIKE ONE STORY. THATS IT...I'M MAKING A ONE SHOT WHERE DAN GOES NICE! Then gets beaten up but another ghost, and because he promised not to use his powers he is destroyed! I think thats a good idea...or you could write it, because you are SO much better at writing then I am. anyway I can't wait for another chapter and GET DANNY IN A HOSPTIAL
Miriam1 chapter 38 . 7/2/2008
Not to worry. When used correctly for characters in canon, religion is a beautiful element. All is well.

I'm glad that Jazz was found by Sam and company. This can only be a good thing.

The scene between the Sanchezes and Emilano was sweet, and nicely done.

Poor Danny! I KNEW that Dark Dan had some evil purpose. But Danny can't have come all this way for it to end here. (If it did, there would be no sequel.)

And Miles is staying put this time. This is good. Although he feels that Danielle is in pain. This is interesting. I hope Clockwork will save the day, or send someone who will.

You know, I remember the scene in TUE when we first met Valerie and her father in that future time. He was missing an arm. This fiction provides a logical explanation for how that happened.

Miriam1 chapter 37 . 7/1/2008
I forgot about Damon Gray. I hope he is okay. (It looks like lots of characters are finding or working with their religion in this fic.)

It is nice that Emilano is staying for his niece's funeral. It might not have been on his schedule, but it is for the best.

I think Krueger was finally hoist by his own petard. But Danielle is now... wow. Will either Phantom recover?

Who is the Clock Master?

Another good chapter. Thank you.

Smallvillegirl2 chapter 37 . 7/1/2008
Lol well I'm pretty sure that CW and The Clock master know each other, That'd be kinda weird if they didn't. I understand about the problems with FanFiction...I'm sorry for thinking you were just upset that I was the only one reviewing...with is kinda mean. I mean lots of people read this totally awesome story, the least they could do is review its awesomeness. Well I still think that you are one of the best writers on FanFiction I have read ( Actually you are THE BEST I have read ) AND GET DANNY ON A HOSPITAL...SAME WITH DANNI
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 36 . 6/30/2008
Well still think danny should be in a hospital! I'm sad that no one else has reviewed but you are the best author ever! I will always love this story and i still love your other ones!
Miriam1 chapter 36 . 6/30/2008
I don't understand the Catholic importance of what just transpired between Amilcar and Agapito, but I can tell that it has all kinds of emotional import for Agapito. (You have explained it to me, but it seems to be beyond me. We'll discuss it later.) In any event, you have conveyed the emotional import very well.

Ah. You are setting up the next fic with Clockwork and Miles. Nice.

Speed is probably thinking about his father, and how the Headmaster might be involved with this. I'm curious to see how Speed's thoughts pan out.

Jazz is coming to the rescue, but I think that Clockwork will stop her as well. Clockwork is one busy ghost, keeping things running on track! The Observants will never appreciate this. Pity. But Clockwork knows this.

Poor Danielle!

Miriam1 chapter 35 . 6/30/2008
Oh, CLOCKWORK set the human shield! Right. Thanks.

It is good of Clockwork to let Miles help somehow.

It occurs to me that Morpheus is an interesting character, and if he is helping Danielle, and all the others here, this would be a beautiful thing. If he is convincing Danielle that she can win, she honestly needs the confidence boost. Because she's still in grave danger.

Connor just makes me smile.

Nice. Psalms was a good place for Sam to go. (Psalm 23 is one of my personal favorite chapters.)

I wonder if Morpheus and Nocturne are related. Their powers seem to be, although Morpheus seems to be far more powerful.

Miriam1 chapter 34 . 6/30/2008
I'm not sure, but if she has the insane amount of power that I think she has, Danielle might have created the counterfeit staff. The fact that it got the job done is a beautiful thing. Either that, or perhaps Hecate is helping again.

It also makes sense that Fright Knight explained that while he is grateful for what Danny's frieds accomplished, they still hate him. I doubt there is ANYTHING he can do to change that. But at least they know that he isn't guilty anymore.

I'm going to have to go back to find it, but who put the human-shield around the portal?

Poor Danny!

Another heart-wrenching chapter. Thank you.

Smallvillegirl2 chapter 35 . 6/29/2008
O_O Thanks to all who reviewed...I WAS THE ONLY REVIEWER, And i don't get any recognition for reviewing your awesomely awesome story. PUT DANNY IN A HOSPITAL...NOW. DO IT OR I'LL ... Well i don;t know what i'd do but whatever...I'll sic Freddy on you! Yeah thats a good plan. Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter and I'll make people review this story so it doesn't make you sad! I got a meanish review on one of my stories so i replied, and i got really mean in that reply. lol well can't wait for the next chapter!