Reviews for In Lieu of Rumors
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
well, fairy tales usually have many slip-ups that's been ignored. It's a fantasy anyway, so...
TeeLee-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I liked this. Sort of creeped me out a little at the end for some reason, no idea why. She really wasn't a character I thought much about :)
Sunrise19 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Very sweet! Yes, I agree I mean, a prince goes missing and no mention is made of it? I think not! Very nice fic!
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
i feel the same way. no one in "those times" (... don't really know WHAT times, but...) would have just forgotten they ever had a prince. i always thought it was an entire society hating the prince, therefore not really caring that he was gone. probably thought he was killed or something of the nature...

anyway, awesome take on the enchantress!
Cold Soda chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Interesting take. I'd always wondered what ever happened to the encantress as a kid. (And for some reason, Jerome the Beast just makes me giggle.)
Fanficlover555 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
love this so cute
athenesolon chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I enjoyed your explanation of how it would work out.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Indeed a very interesting perspective.
Kolidescope chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I know I'm a few years too late, but the Beast's official name in the Disney version is Adam. 3

In case you were still wondering n' stuff...
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I really like this; its a neat perspective.
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
You know what's funny? The fact that no one seemed to notice that a prince just up and vanished never occurred to me. I guess part of my brain just wrote it off as being part and parcel of the spell. What always bothered me about the whole thing was that he only had until his 21st birthday to find love and there's a line in "Be Our Guest" that says they've been cursed for 10 years. That means the poor guy was only 11 when he was cursed (along with everyone else in the castle). Hardly seems fair, does it?
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Very interesting. I thought you had the Enchantress in character. Well written. :)
Drifting One chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wow, that was interesting! You're right, everyone forgets about her! Myself especially. Very Insightful, and I think it is in character, even though her character isn't well-known! Very good job.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Very well-written! I enjoyed it very much.
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Awesome fanfic. Very interesting.