Reviews for Finale
phantomphan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was amazing. Beautifully written and symbolically haunting at the end. I am a huge Carlotta phan, so I can really feel for her in this. Great story!
The Marvelous Mad Madam Mim chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Absolutely adored this. This is exactly how I picture Carlotta-not as a spoiled little brat, but as a diva in her own right. 5 stars for seeing the other side of the coin.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I feel sorry for Carlotta as well. And in the book, she was a very good singer! But hey, Christine was younger, probably prettier, and she had a sweeter voice. Carlotta was a bit.. well, you know, but all singers have to try not to stoop to her level, and its an ongoing fight with oneself.

If yuo're good, don't get cocky, if you're bad, try harder, don't get jealous. Some people don't try, but the theatre is so competitive.

Finally, someone else besides my BF and myself who pity her. Especially at the end!

Well done! Bravo!
JesterBellsILove chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
That was so awesome.
Tantalize chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This is a very lovely story.

And now, because I cannot tell a short story, get ready for the epic review that comes with that little sentence:

Not many people bother to look to much into Carlotta's character. But you presented Carlotta in such a way that I think a lot of people will see a different side of her, or-dare I say-come to like her. Very epic, indeed.

Not to mention, this story is wonderfully written. I don't think any other approach (writing it in a different POV etc.) would do this story justice.

So all in all- I think you did the world a favor by writing a Carlotta one-shot, and it was very well written.

Mm, not an epic as I thought. Oh well.

Anyway, I greatly enjoyed reading your story, so, er, yay!

Until next time,