Reviews for At the Sunset of Existence
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OH GOD
Fenris B chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Other than the opening theme, not particularly fond of CC and haven’t had the opportunity to read the manga.

Confound it, Candy person! I am not supposed to tear up over things I do not like. _ But that would be a testament to your skill at writing emotion, yes?
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Fantastic job! Very touching! And yes.. It was SO open-ended damnit! I like how you managed to make this plot!

Ari chan
hallow777 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
waah! sniffle thank you so much! i really wish that the ending of the manga was more detailed but your lovely story helped lessen the pain of that very sad ending
Drifting One chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was so beautiful. I hated the ending. I mean, it had to happen, and the ending is one of the reasons I love it so much, but they never even got... to ... as much as I can rememebr, there was only one kiss! Only one!

Good story, once again. You are truly talented.
German girl chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Yeah, those, flowers, I wondered abou them, too.

I personally think that Chrno is the one who brings them to the grave every year, which is somehow sad, sonce hes all alone and Chrno and Rosette are seperated.

I still havent gotten over the end of the manga, like everyone else, I guess.

Well, I liked your one-shot.
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Well this was really sad...but I did like your take on Rosette's death and the events leading up to it. This was well written and engaging (even if it always makes me sad reading/watching the end of Chrono Crusade). Loved it!
OtherCat1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh, this was lovely! I love the logical step by step "locked door" (open door?) mystery elements you put in (like something from of those "tales of the unexpected" "real life hauntings" shows you see every so often.) Very sweet and romantic-sad.
WREIN chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
WOW, you've written a GREAT piece here! And, yeah, I think the end was...just too open-ended, too. Anyways, I hope to read more Chrono Crusade stories from you!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
XD DX The manga ending really is a tad too open-ended. Ah well. Great story tie-in. X3