Reviews for Silence
GUILTY-SAME chapter 1 . 3/5
Good luck with the book!. Your stories keep me entranced. they're great and so would be the book .
*thumbsup* :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
sorry but how old are you? 12? ew. your english is so bad, that even i speak it only for two years i saw so much mistakes, it hurt. and the storyline and all, it's really bad work.
not-logged-in chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
I loved the story plot and how you did it from differant perspectives. PLEASE PLEASE carry on writing! :) xx
BellaButtonxoxo chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
This is an amazing story. You're an awesome writer. I would continue to read, but the events in this chapter are way too similar to my own past. It brought back some unwanted memories, but you are very creative. I love what I have read and I wish that I could read more without being afraid. To be completely honest, im glad you wrote this. It has made me feel less lonely. I didnt think that possible. So thank you. :)
Fluer Cullen chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I loved it, I have read a lot of stories of this website and this is far the best. Pretty Please Continue
Carlie chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Darling, dont ever doubt your work and dont let other peoples cruel words get to you so bad that you want to stop writing. I have been in your place where I have had review which have crushed me, and I lost all will to write but I quickly learned that I write for myself and my own pleasure, its nice when someone gives me a great review but if they dont, shit happens. The review you recieved was one negative one in close to 800, be proud and believe in yourself.

Cant wait for the second part!

Carlie

P.S Great story!
fanofthevolturi chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
hey i hope you write the sequel

i usually just skim through the stories but this one got me hooked. it was amazing and i read right to the end. i absolutely loved it! i hope u keep writing!
Frightening lttle monster chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
A book, WOW! I loved all of your stories and good luck on writing you book!
Feenrai chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
Great story! There were a few things about the end that I didn't quite like...the mall scene with Emmett freezing up was a little weird, and I kind of thought that the police should have gotten there faster...but, overall, I really liked this story and it's end. I hope you do write a sequel at some point. Also, did you ever write that story?
Feenrai chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
/hug

THANK you THANK you THANK you!

You have NO idea how much it bugs me to read stories where Bella "doesn't speak" and three paragraphs in she's already speaking! Additionally, I also hate stories where Bella recovers after abuse (phsyical, sexual, etc.) miraculously fast (ie one chapter or one week's worth of time). So far your story seems to FINALLY be doing it right! So thank you!
Feenrai chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
so far, I like it! I loved the last story, the one about edward coming back and Bella slowly forgiving and trusting him, and I like this one...you seem to do a good job when you redo those cliche stories that everyone does horribly, lol. So I'm glad I took a chance with an all-human (which, as you wrote in your author's note, I don't normally like, for the reasons you wrote...LOL). I like that even though Edward's not a vampire he has a bit of his gift, and he can kind of sense what Bella is thinking. It's so cute! I think that's what makes it okay that it's all human, it still, so far seems like the twilight characters...afterall, usually the vampire gifts are just greater expansions on what they had as a human, so it makes sense that they would have bits of their vampire gifts...
MusicFreak2231 chapter 13 . 10/17/2009
wow. i LOVED your story! amazing.

well, i hope you finish your book soon! i'll just be waiting here for the sequel!

:D
nicadanielle chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
dear musically incline,

i understand your need to stop fanfiction so you can write your own book. i am a writer too and i cant write anything on fanfiction. but when i get a writers block it helps me unblock by reading other stories. your writting is very inspiring and great. so thanks for silence. good luck in on your book.
tattygal95 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
i love ur story. its fantastic!
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY IT ROCKS!