Reviews for Break A Leg and So Much More
lemonsquare chapter 1 . 2/10
this is perfect hope you continue it someday!
Cateryna chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
It was really funny! I liked it! And also, I could so imagine Itachi wearing those clothes! Just as hott as the Akatsuki coat! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Lol this sounds hilaroius so far! I can't wait to read the rest! _ Oh, these parts cracked me up:

“Actually, you can! This is the brother your character has been mentioning for the last 78 episodes! We’re having auditions for the role of your brother, the Akatsuki member!”

Jiraiya looked around, wondering if anyone caught that. “Don’t call me that outside the studios. It makes me look bad.”

“But you’re just as pervy in real life!” Naruto protested.
Firebird41 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Heh...I remember reading something very similar to this a while back...except I found it was yaoi (it was an ItachiXSasuke fic) and it just freaked me out. The only thing i liked about it was that it was really funny.

This also has a pretty good potential. Work at it, build it up, with all the other kinds of drama that I read (which would be weird if you knew me) I want to find something light funny. So I'm expecting something pretty good out of this. Just don't make it amzingly stupid with crack-humor everywhere because hate crack humor. When people write crack it tells me that they're lazy, and just want to post something for the sake of posting it.

So work at it and I'll be back.
melody726 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
well, so far, i like it!
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh, this is just priceless beyond believe! XD

Is there gonna be some ItaSasu in this too? xD
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I'm pretty sure this is one of the signs of the apocalypse! I can almost imagine you laughing as you wrote this. Almost because I'm pretty sure I've seen you laugh about... once, maybe twice. :) Wait till Cap finds out! My absolute favorite part was when the director is like Angst is popular right now. So so so true. MUST HAVE ANGST! I also loved the coma part.
Rahab's Rehab chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Update puleze! I have got to see the next part.