Reviews for Missing Scenes from 'Reuniting the Tribes'
Blackdragonpi chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
BLOX, ugh. I hated Zoids Fuzors solely because of the sheer crappiness of the blox idea.
AussieMacca1981 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
There's but one thing I can say to this...DAMN! lol, I wouldn't have picked this one coming...not in a million years! Excellent news btw on your job...feels nice to be gainfully employed, doesn't it..:) Now, if only you could give us a present of the next Brotherhood chapter...lol cya!
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
My head hurts... damn! That's quite an explaination you wrote up!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
chm01 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
okay i'll just go ahead and say it: WTF?
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Congratulations on getting the job. I had been wondering about Richter's past. Well now my wondering has been dissipated. I am guessing that you will be writing chapters for this fic whenever you are having writer's block for Bonds of Brotherhood.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Okay, this definitely clears a LOT of things for me, but some questions still remain. Like for example, did Count Iblis know about this? Are the descendants of the Blitz Team including the descendants of the Firefly Crew, Sheba, and Apollo? And more importantly, will this help humanity win its war with the Cylons? Odd questions, I know, but they still remain in my head. Still, you've definitely shed a whole lot of light onto some mysteries; especially how Richter and his wife are immortal.