Reviews for Ex Vita, Amor, Et Damnum PRE SERIES NCIS
wolfprincess14 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
HA I LOVE THE IRISH COMMENT I WISH I WAS IRISH NOT TO BE MEAN BUT EVERYTIME I SEE A REDHEAD I SWARE TO CHEASUSE THAT THERE IRISH EVERY REDHEAD SOMHOW DESENEDS FROM IRLAND RIGHT?
Madances chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
Hi again, I much preferred the second ending. I like happy endings. Thank you for the hard work. Tracy
Madances chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Hi! I just wanted to say how much I like the 'end of chapter' on each one, I should do that too. I am enjoying your story and will read all of it today. I thought I should mention the 'end of ch' before I forgot. While I do not have a cat on my lap at the moment they like to get in the way and the dogs demand attention occasionally, too. (Too much information?) My reviews are usually short because of my 4 footed distractions. I really am enjoying your work. Thanks, Tracy

Now back to the story.
Spork chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You said in yuor Author's Notes: "unlike the JAG-NCIS episodes, I most likely won't include Miss Vivian Blackadder." and I just want to applaud you on this, since it seemed clear in those JAG episodes that she was new to NCIS and Gibbs' team, and TOny was not (since Gibbs knew the stories Tony was retelling for Viv's benefit).
Sarah2010 chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
Very well written - loved both endings, really couldn't decide on one over the other. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Well done
Livia2001 chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
Completely awesome story. I loved both endings. Great writing!
crokettsgirl chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
This was also a great ending. Love the support the NCIS team gave Tony and how confused he was. How Dan said to Gibbs about him being like a boy asking a father if he could marry his daughter and then telling Gibbs he better take care of Tony or he answer to him and he'd be checking up on them. I wonder what he had for Tony, maybe his shield. And loved the first day and how Gibbs wonder how Tony was so disarming with "He smiled" like Tony took Kate how he got into NCIS, "I smiled"

Excellent job, loved all of it...Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
This chapter was so good it made me cry. The way Tony was when they found Danny, at the funeral and wake and curled up with Abby. I love " can we keep him" not exact words but that was so Abby...Wonder ending and add to the story. Now onto the other ending...Great job. Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Oh the meeting didn't seem to go well at first. Hopefully DiNozzo will grow on Gibbs as it seems he has with Ducky. Yet they haven't had their pissing contest yet over jurisdiction..lol...nicely done Sue
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Ah, I guess you re-wrote this a bit from the other writer? I read this before and all of it, done very well. I think your changes will make it better I've noticed some of the old in here. And if I remember right, I see some things added as well. Nice, I also like the fact you made it a bit longer with two ending. I was sad at only 7 chapters I think it was or 8 and the way it ended but, will love to see the other ending...Love the story , nice job. sue
achillies-eel chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS ENDING SO MUCH BETTER! I was totally devastated when Danny died in the other chapter. This one's MUCH better. :D

Hm, what kind of man WERE you, Mister Dan? :D This could SO turn into a sequel, or at least spawn a companion fic! I mean, Danny has to come check on them now, yes?

Tony does seem to have a penchant for not leaving his friends' side when they're in the hospital. In fannon, anyway. :P Showers are god Tony! I RECOMMEND!

Aw Tony, ever the smart ass! At least Gibbs appreciates it. Better tone it down, lest Gibbs smack away all your brain cells!

Love this ending MUCH MUCH BETTER! Sequel soon, yes?
kimly chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Hi! great story.. but i didn't get the last chapter, why did you have 2 endings? I got so confused...
Darkness Be Mine chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
Awesome second ending. I have to admit that I really liked it that his partner survived in this one, even though the other ending was quite poignant and excessively heart-wrenching.

As always... GREAT chapter! Great story.
xxnuttynicxx chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
Lol, the second ending was bril! I love it as much as the orginal.

You have done a great story and I hope many more people enjoy it as much as I have.
poohbear123 chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
liked this ending much better. Some stories just needs a happy ending.