Reviews for Cry
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I love how you wrote this story, especially the relationship of these two characters! Thanks for writing and posting!

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Absolutely beautiful, and totally how that scene should have played out on the show :)
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very nice story.
Ann chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
So sweet
caren67 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw! This was so sweet!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh that was so beautiful, i was nearly sobbing with them... :( brilliantly done.
Greytune chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Man, oh MAN, was I pissed about the season 3 finale. Still am. I kind of hate Hart Hanson for getting rid of Zack in that matter. It was UNLOGICAL, even UNRATIONAL. It has no good explanation at all.

I would have even prefered if HH had made Zack refuse to help Gormagon, and then Gormagon killed Zack (he said that they thought about doing that, but instead chose to lock Zack up for life)

It would have been better with him dead, because then it would have been a heroic death and we would remember him with love. Now it's like "OK, so helped a cannbalistic serial killer that liked to chew on people's faces, he's locked up for life and can never get out"

And the fact that we are all hoping he will get out is even worse because it's not going to happen and it's just a torture to watch every new episode hoping Zack's in it. And you know what makes it worse? Eric Millegan didn't even want to quit.

Man, I sound a little TOO defensive about a made-up person...
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
that was adorable..if you continued i bet you would have Sweets asking all of these different questions then Angela would threaten his life..then..Angela would end up killing..wait...DO NOT do that!Bones already lost Zack and almost Booth, as for Sweets she likes him..but he CAN get annoying with his pshycology(i think that's how you spell it..whatever)..but those are the best parts!

Loved it!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
that was good loved it
a.life.you.love chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
aww...
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I loved it. Beautiful. Brennan's emotions, so clear and logical, and definitely Brennan's. :)

Lovely!

HGT
ab89us chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This was very emotional, very sad and VERY good!

*Alyssa
sadhbh chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I was directed to you for some quality fluff, but I found myself drawn to 'Cry' instead, must be my mood or something.

It was so lovely. So tender and sweet and loving and beautiful. And I need a moment to think of some more adjectives. I love how the moment was just right,

"Their kisses were quick and lazy, and when they pulled apart, there was hardly any sound. Their tongues never touched, their hands didn’t roam the other’s body, and their mouths weren’t devouring each other. Their kisses were sweet and soft as they poured their devastation into them."

This is just so beautiful and so perfect. Their anguish captured in kisses. Beautiful soft kisses.

And I loved the nod to Cam at the end, "...and a slight smile graced Cam’s face".

mailys chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Great story.I was on the stair behind them !
buffy88 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
aww. I love Booth and Bones together.

good story